pitsterpro x4 vs motovert expert

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have never rode the pitster but i have a motovert pro and its awsome it comes with elka shock and marzoochi shiver forks the breaks are really good aswell and they hammer i love mine and wouldnt have another bike...well thats my bit anyways:D

it depends on what you plan on doing with it, if you want to race and really thrash, get the motovert, it has all the tricks but is only 140cc.

If you want to ride and bash around, get the Pitsterpro with the 150 (think its 160 now?) more power, but a motovert would probably win on a tight track, where as you would get more top speed with the Pitster.

Mind you, check the price tag difference. not much but I've heard that people have had some bad experiences with Motovert's.

I got the Pitster and its nothing but fun, haven't had any problems yet.

my 2 cents worth..=)

Last edited:
it depends on what you plan on doing with it, if you want to race and really thrash, get the motovert, it has all the tricks but is only 140cc.

If you want to ride and bash around, get the Pitsterpro with the 150 (think its 160 now?) more power, but a motovert would probably win on a tight track, where as you would get more top speed with the Pitster.

Mind you, check the price tag difference. not much but I've heard that people have had some bad experiences with Motovert's.

I got the Pitster and its nothing but fun, haven't had any problems yet.

my 2 cents worth..=)

this is going to be my first bike so i dont want to buy a crap bike and then buying a better it would a waste of money one i want do some freestyle i have lots of expieriance with bmx and i want to move onto pit bikes.

and how fast does the pitster pro x4 go

well the vert comes stock with a great suspension set up for ramps.....elka rear shock and marzoochi forks

ok just to confirm are you looking at the motovert expert or the pro

in either case bang for your bux goes to the pitster near $1000 cheaper than the pro and cheaper than the expert the choice is easy

although the x4 at 2300 you will need to fork out for a set of bars eventually also oil in the fork may be a little light but these are miner things

now i know you guys will flame me for this but i've gotta rep for my own bike mate do yourself a favor and look at the ciniworx range
for someone who wants to do a bit of freestyle a midsize bike may not be the best coming from a bmx background it's a big jump
i know these are on par with the expert but check em out anyway they are on special atm real cheap
2008 CNC PRO MINI

also look at the mso elite there a tuff bike but the dont come standard with tapers
http://www.msomotorcycles.com.au/in...category_id=14&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

hope we have helped

ok just to confirm are you looking at the motovert expert or the pro

in either case bang for your bux goes to the pitster near $1000 cheaper than the pro and cheaper than the expert the choice is easy

although the x4 at 2300 you will need to fork out for a set of bars eventually also oil in the fork may be a little light but these are miner things

now i know you guys will flame me for this but i've gotta rep for my own bike mate do yourself a favor and look at the ciniworx range
for someone who wants to do a bit of freestyle a midsize bike may not be the best coming from a bmx background it's a big jump
i know these are on par with the expert but check em out anyway they are on special atm real cheap
2008 CNC PRO MINI

also look at the mso elite there a tuff bike but the dont come standard with tapers
MSO Motocycles - MSO Elite Pit Bike

hope we have helped
ciniworx looks a bit dogdy
remember i dont want to waste my money on a crap bike
and then buying a better one.
mso looks good i want a bike that can handle big jumps
i just want to knowif the bike is strong fast

ciniworx arn't crap or dodgy man they are a great bike and would be my second choice from the vert pro.......well brady went 138ft on a vert pro isn't that enough evidence for ya lol

You can always look at the X4R (*hint hint*) Plus Both Pitsterpro's are now 160cc =O

I reckon the X4 can get up to about 100 kmh or more depending on rider and land etc..

Any bike is strong in its own way (apart from Ebay Bikes LMAO) i suppose the more you pay the higher the quality will be?
Pitsterpro, MSO, Ciniworx, Motovert, FMR maybe? all good bikes!

Does anyone know much about the FMR Bikes? are they any good? =)

there is a mini bike review in the latest freerider mag and the fmr won it...go buy it, its a dam good read and rolpie sa it may help you alot with your decision on a bike:D

so FMR is a good manufacturer... cool.

I've seen the Free Rider mag before but i usually get the 50's Brotherhood =)

ciniworx looks a bit dogdy
remember i dont want to waste my money on a crap bike
and then buying a better one.
mso looks good i want a bike that can handle big jumps
i just want to knowif the bike is strong fast

ciniworx is far from dodgy mate

ciniworx riders came 1st and 3rd in the king of the coast on the weekend that says as much as brady hittin the bigness

i have not had one issue with my cini and i have been riding it hard for 4 months
except the china klx plastics which you will find out with the vert and pitster and well every china

dude if i told ya to go buy an atomik or a pitpro and ya did you would hunt me down and start throwing broken bits at me and i dont want that

i would like to think we as a community here we would support the people that support us
so ciniworx motovert pitster braap and mso as importers do everything they can to support us and promote our sport of choice

so do all of there sellers east 50's is one i see you know brian does heeps for the 50's scene in SA brad at braap does the same in tassie
hell i could mention a couple of shops in each state that do heaps for the scene
but to much ramble from me

the choice is yours

You can always look at the X4R (*hint hint*) Plus Both Pitsterpro's are now 160cc =O

I reckon the X4 can get up to about 100 kmh or more depending on rider and land etc..

Any bike is strong in its own way (apart from Ebay Bikes LMAO) i suppose the more you pay the higher the quality will be?
Pitsterpro, MSO, Ciniworx, Motovert, FMR maybe? all good bikes!

Does anyone know much about the FMR Bikes? are they any good? =)
so wats the best bike for the money
and does ciniworx have MARZOCHHI forks

Last edited:
there is a mini bike review in the latest freerider mag and the fmr won it...go buy it, its a dam good read and rolpie sa it may help you alot with your decision on a bike:D

the owner of fmr's son is mate's with the editor or someone from freerider bit sus imo

there shootout was not a shootout imo

only 1 rider rode 1 bike
not every rider riding every bike

speeking to a few of the entrant's they reckon the winner had already been decided and a few nearly pulled out before it started

fmr also had to give freerider the winning bike

if you wanna good indication from a magazine wait for the 50's brotherhood shoot out atleast then you would get a pitbike riders opinion and not the opinion of a guy that hates minibikes

p.s fmr arn't that bad a bike they have some good points some bad like all

like coolie said, it's your choice, no one would know what the "best" bike is, unless you've ridden all of them.

For Coolie, it's Ciniworx
For Me it's Pitsterpro
For Roost666 it's Motovert

you can get Both Motovert and Pitsterpro from East 50's but I'm not sure about the Cini Bikes.

you'd have to check them out for yourself, personal choice thing =l

dude i think it all comes down to wat you want just get on the net think of the bikes you wanna choose from get all the specs set your self a budget and read and come up with your choice coolie, pitst3r and myself have told you about the bikes we ride and there pros and cons now its up to you to make your decision good luck with it bro and i hope your happy with your decision:D

put it this way i was at the black duck 50s track last weekend and i was on the pitpro 150xr a 140 or 125 fmr (not sure what 1 blew me off by half a lap they hammer and for cinoworx theyre high quality bikees far from dodgy as stated b4 1st and 3rd in king of the caost on the weekend

the FMR is a 150 i believe but there maybe 125 or 140s out there

put it this way i was at the black duck 50s track last weekend and i was on the pitpro 150xr a 140 or 125 fmr (not sure what 1 blew me off by half a lap they hammer and for cinoworx theyre high quality bikees far from dodgy as stated b4 1st and 3rd in king of the caost on the weekend
so how would the pitsterprox4 and motovert expert compare to the ciniworx. first time that i heard about ciniworx:eek:

I like the look of the 07 ciniworx cnc mini.

Fmr bikes dont do anything for me and just seem overpriced.

Latest posts

Back