PitsterProx4 or?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani3l_rid3r

Reaction score
Hi guys, So basically over time of researching and looking at my budget I came to the conclusion the PitsterProx4 was the go..but I told my friend about it and he was like oh for about 3 - 400 dollars cheaper and just about as good he said you can get this and showed me this video, so looking at the vid and looking at the page for the Pitster as i'm not an expert on these things what do you think is the better bike? I can afford either one as the piranha is about $1999.00 and the Pitster is $2350.00 and I have $2400.00 so yeah in your opinions which one would you guys go?

BTW, Sorry if there is a thread about this bike, I briefly searched and couldn't find anything with the Piranha.

Piranha P-160R:
YouTube - Piranha P160-R Review

or the PisterPro X4:
PITSTERPRO X4

So yeah...whats YOUR opinions I know its up to me in the end but I want to know what you guys would go? :D

Where can u get the piranha from in australi or would u have 2 get it shipped?

Also it looks like the 09 motovert 160

X4's fro wht ive heard are bullet proof and have a reliable engine and i havent heard or seen the piranha

I tell you what, after looking at that video, if it cost ya $1999 it seems to be great value for money. In fact, I would think with all the extra bits such as pro taper bars, billet fuel cap, billet gear and brake lever, it seems great value for money.

The only drawback is I aint never heard of the parahna in my searches for a bike and I haven't come across anyone who has mentioned them! And because of that, if it were me, I'd play it safe and get the pitster.

My two cents...

Yeah, Cutters that's what forced me into making this thread, I was like farrk all that stuff you know the Pro Tapers 'n' the Billet stuff etc, and then i saw the price and I was like hmmmm... but yeah i've been thinking for safety and knowing that I will still be getting one kick ass bike I think i'm going to go with the Pitster.

yea stick with the pitster they have a solid rep and no-one's even heard of piranha lol

pretty sure pirahna is only in USA so the price would be abit more then that in AUS dollers plus trying to get it over here.....and it has a decent rep over there . but still not like pitster pro

go the pitster!

Hey guy's, I think you will find the Piranha is not available in Oz and the price of $1999 is in US dollars. So the X4 and even better the LX is better value and available here in Oz. We are currently doing specials on both models. cheers Greg

Latest posts

Back