PITTY's AT RIPLEY

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STICK

Reaction score
Yea
Prob not the best vid,But only the first go at editing.....promise will get better....Just a bit of footage

You need to carry more speed through the corners and atleast attempt at doubling some of those lil humps.. but great vid.

cant wait till satdey will be a top day

thanks for the organisation stick should be a good turn up

Yea....No wuckers....We will have to contact BLACK DUCK,see if they will do us a deal...20+ riders or so.....Have another spot,EMU CREEK...Between LISMORE & TENTERFEILD.We went a while back,BLOODY unreal weekend.Would have to be a camping/riding event.The owner is a bloody top bloke and is into PITTYS.He wanted to hold a PITTY last man standing event on the enduro loop.{about 8-9 mins a lap} We will have a chat about it saturday....

oh hell yea

that is soooo on the cards it aint funny

camp ,beers,n,bikes how good does it get

what up peet cant sleep jo's the same

greasing headset tomorrow wanta help?
can always ride ur bike over saves me coming to get it lol

1 sleep fella's.......[and ladies]......Yea holds up well out there even when raining,mud hmmmmm..

yer stick i know u head out there a bit

the dust out there is just poo have they fixed up the new pitty trcak last time i was there ,all the lips were rutted out?>

no dust this time should be light loamy soil with awsome lippage and smooth runups and awsome BBQ with a few COLD beers

what else did i forget hehehehehe

Latest posts

Back