Pivot pegs to suit motovert?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudskipper

Reaction score
My old boss raved about pivot pegs when
We'd go in the mountains. Does anyone run these?
Assuming you dont always ride flat ground.
I wouldnt mind putting a set on the new 160
If they made them big like a honda set.

Whats your opinion?

wat a wank seen on me mates 450 they pivot 2 mm so u can ur foot under the gear stick eaiser . lol might make a difference if u ride with big riding boots . i just ride with blunt stones. their a wank more then anything. . i got a motovert 160r nothing wrong with the standards

wat a wank seen on me mates 450 they pivot 2 mm so u can ur foot under the gear stick eaiser . lol might make a difference if u ride with big riding boots . i just ride with blunt stones. their a wank more then anything. . i got a motovert 160r nothing wrong with the standards

Take it you haven't even rode with them:bigcry:

They also reduce the wear on the sole of your boots.

They make them for the Braap which the same as any other pitbike / crf based bike so you should be fine but at $239 you got to be kidding

Yeh i guess the price doesnt justify havin new pegs..
Honda set are cheaper and theyre genuine, i dont get
Braaap sometimes.

geeeperz

They make them for the Braap which the same as any other pitbike / crf based bike so you should be fine but at $239 you got to be kidding
:action-smiley-003::action-smiley-003::action-smiley-003:
I was gonna go there tomo to look for a heap of blue cnc bits are they that pricey with everyhtning?

Yeah fair nuff just thought I could get some bits n pieces there instead of ordering online but from the sounds of it they gonna be more pricey than dhz

Not work boots you fool i meant actual riding boots :lol_hitting:

Yep, I use pivotpegz on my PSTO TB KITTED pitbike. They are awesome makes the small bike more stable. I took them with me when I went to las Vegas. Good in whoops and more stable on the jumps!

Latest posts

Back