Places to ride in perth WA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIKSPAC

Reaction score
hey all..
anyone know of any places to ride in perth????
Cheers

you come to the right place 6pak! i'm from perth!! what style do you ride?

hey man yeah we just al go out and race on the tracks and shit in the pines but yeah wanna find some new spots ay! any ideas????
thanks

there used to be a fiddy track up at tha chook sheds just past tha ovt on wanneroo rd, dunno if its still there. theres also a good quarry area there

yeah cool might have to go out on sunday and have a look around

there's only like 1 race track thats public last sunday of every month, if ya don't alreadt know.. or hit us up i got plenty of spots street or dirt

hey boys,
im from perth too mine arives next week and im also lookin for spots to ride

Live in gosnells,
work in osbourne park,
race yz250f at noble falls
happy too travel any where,
hillz you metioned that somwhere does racing last sunday off the month where is this?

that looks like a blast, i dont think ill have the bike run in, in time for the march one but i think ill be a starter for the april one.
do they accept 140s as ive ordered a dhz monster.

LOL unless your a pro racer run-in is not needed on mini's just give 'em a hour or so ride, change oil, off ya go!

i was planning on doing 4 or five tanks, then completly striping it, grease bearings loctite all bolts dump oil check valve clearences at the same time i plan on doing ngk plug and irk. how good is the fork oil in these things is it worth doin that to , yeah i know its off topic!!

Latest posts

Back