Places to ride pocket bikes in vic

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch_cats

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Been ages since ive been on the site. Was 4500 new posts when i just jumped on. Any way i know a few people here ride pb's and just wondering where you guys can ride them. I finally decided to fix mine after the clutch went then i rounded of the bolt hold it on to the crankshaft. Im now a year older since then and now realise that i could just get a new engine for 90 bucks or sort of rebuild the clutch onto the old clutch. Where i used to ride it was this criterium track in melton but thats a fair drive and is sometimes busy and the tracks like weirdly bumpy witch is how the chain came of then locked up round the sprocket and made the clutch go ping in the first place. Long story short i dont really like that spot but cant find anyothers. Some help would be awesome.
Sorry for another long winded story
Mitch

Thanks for the quick replys once again guys. Grnman whats the pricing for dandenong, and what are the requirements as in like clothes and that. And by dandenong is that that le mans place coz that looks mint.

yes it is the Le mans track. i will be down there watching this Wednesday if it does not rain. it is $50 for casual and $35 when you buy a membership for $200 odd. you really need a suit. everyone there rides in a suit with all the gear. you are after all riding on skin tearing tarmac. you could get away with pads for the first try.

i need a new water pump seal kit ($35) so my pocket wont be out there. thats how tight my budget is currently.

would wearing my mx pants and pressure suit be alright?

Latest posts

Back