Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s2rt85

Reaction score
Has any one tried this stuff.. I saw it on YouTube an looks pretty cool. Thinking of trying it out on my plastics just wondered if anybody else has used this stuff an if so what your thoughts are..

It's ok but it's expensive for what it is. Also it doesn't spray out like normal paint. It's more thick and textured and it takes a nice wet coat to get it looking flat but it's hard not to get runs.

It's pretty durable but I think you would need to do both sides so you're kinda wrapping it in plasti dip so it doesn't have an edge to peal up.

I think it's ok. It's a crazy fad atm in the car scene and a lot of people are using it because if you change your mind , you can just peel it off. It's about $33 a can and you should do at least 4 good coats. One light dust coat and then get thicker on the next one , maybe 60% and then cover it and then go over it.

OK. Sweet so its fairly durable so wouldn't just rub off my plastics... I'm going to get some an try it on my plastics an maybe my rims too..

Let us know how it goes man with some pics.

Curious to see how good it is.

Yeah I'll try get some of the whole process. If its good I'm gonna go crazy with the stuff I can see it now..lol

hmm, depending on how it looks in the pics, i might do some stuff aswell!
Look foward to the pics :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UdCtzxkER7k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Back