Please give me a price

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle

Reaction score
What would a 2004 honda crf50 with 88cc bore kit, pro tapers and monster energy sticker kit cost? Been ridden and jumped alot, stacked a few times and bald rear tire. my mate's asking $1700 is that reasonable?

Yeh, maybe offer $1,500 or something.
Sounds like a good deal though, only around $50 for a new tyre and your set.
Cheers.

get off your ass! go down to a honda shop... find out how much a crf50 will cost.. then look for prices on pro tapers stickers and 88 kit..

and stop wasting others time

the only way you will know is if you get it priced yourself and stop asking others to guestimate for you

(in response to Crazzy#1)
Look mate if you think I've wasted your time, you really are crazzy!:mad: You obviously didn't have anything else to do otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to write me that inspirational post!:mad: Thanks for giving me that advice now go get a life and live it. Sorry mate but you're not worth anymore of my time!:mad:

To the others that replied, thank you. It's a great little bike and I just needed some reassurance as I'm the one buying it. Once again thanks.:)

Regards Kyle.

yeh dont worry crazzy is a W@nK3r anyway

THIS IS A FORUM WHERE U ASK QUESTIONS SO WHAT WRONG WITH HIM ASKING A QUESTION....????

crazzy , if its a second hand bike brand new prices for parts will tell you nothing, thats why he has tryed to ask some people in "the know".

Latest posts

Back