Please help me on finding new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch7615

Reaction score
hi i am looking for a good quality thumpstar that is good seconhand and will last me 4 a while and will handle jumps.
thanx

r they good quality. i have orion and ihad 2 work on it every ride and buy new parts after every ride i dont want to do that again.

Yeah mate from what iv heard from other members you cant go wrong for that price.

Once you get your new bike id suggest your put your orion out for hard rubbish;)

probably the best thing 4 it although it turnd out not a bad bike once i replacd half of it lol

Wat about terra moto and dmx. anyone selling any of this quality?

yeah terramoto are god s i've heard but most people willing to spend that amount will go MSO but if you jack up the price buy another $500 there will be a bit more of choice, you could even get a second hand CRF50 or KLX110 for that on eay.

Wat id the speed of a crf50 and klx110 although i would like to stick to other brands. What are pitpro like for quality i like look of them but not sure of quality i will b doing serious bush on mine so needs to be good.

go MSO over pitpro anyday. KLX110's are a jap bike but the same hieght as a pitbike and they beat any chines bike in all aspects(plenty of mods to suit your riding style)

Latest posts

Back