..:please help me out:..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
could some one tell me why my pw50 always stalls when i go to top speed it goes in a deep rev then dies i have change the filter put new sparker in it tuned it pritty good and put petrol mixed with 2 stroke oil as my motoroil has been disconnected so any 1 know alot about pw50s and please help me out or if your near melbourne/ dandenong way ill tell you where i live and u can help me out thanxs

sounds like carburettor, I wouldn't worry too bad, just take it off and look for fuel blockage.

ok thnx ill try but today i was ridding and it didnt stall it doesnt wanna go to top speed my mate tuned it and ye since he got it so it doesnt stall i dont wanna touch it till i no the exact problem why it doesnt go top speed 1 thing i know is to tune with more rev but ye if i touch the tuning will it stall again (goin bak to normal)?

At top speed the bike needs more fuel, sounds like its deprived of fuel or somthing along the lines of that.

Check out the carby etc.

Maybe you were low on fuel? Or there was a kink in the fuel line.

Last edited by a moderator:
yer sounds like its being deprived of fuel...

i have the same prob with my jr50 wen i richen the air/fuel mixture....by richening the mixture ur bike will do more revs but as soon as u bak off it will flood. This can be fixed by using a larger main jet and leaving ur mixture screw standard. the bike will go better in the top end (max speed) and u will still have a crisp bottom end.
Add me on msn if u want might be able to help u get it goin harder: [email protected]

ok thnx problem is fixed i cleaned my carby had trouble puttin bak on but got in the end but my throtle doesnt spring bak but thats okay

Latest posts

Back