Pocket Bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenton

Reaction score
Anyone got one? My mates has one and im thinking of buying a cheap one of ebay? can anyone recomend me a half decent ebay one?

cheers;)

how much you wana spend? I'm selling two which are far better than off ebay for a reasonably close price

not much more than a couple hundred really, just want something I can thrash round on for a bit lol

Just get a cag from oz-auction some sell from like $80+ and postage depends where u live. u could pick one up for like $200 or so posted maybe

Some are good from them and some are real bad

yeah if you want some thing cheap just buy a cag off ebay there are heaps on there an there all pretty much the same just different paint jobs

but if you want some thing with some power buy a 40cc watercooled one i had one a it dusted the cag pocketbikes
heres mine
pocket.jpg

i payed $450 for it

it has twice the amount of power a cag has:)

i paid 161 bucks for mine off ebay plus $40 postage it goes pretty fast n feels even faster coz ur so low to the ground... get 1 with dual disk brakes at the front... stoppies yew!

Yeh I was very close to buying this one last month in a drunken state on ebay. I woke up in the next day and was glad i did'nt win cause i was broke and have nowhere to ride it. It went cheap though

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...MEDW:IT&viewitem=&item=260075797314&rd=1&rd=1

Its a Blata origami B1 replica. Deffinatly the best bike u will get for that sort of money and they pump out around the same power as the average stock 125 pitty.

cag bikes r rubbish poorly built and a rubish carb, all cag mini motos are good for is looks (from a distance),
if u buy one u wil have problems with it

farrk that blata rep went for $255 i payed $450 about 5 months ago for mine
but yeah the blata reps are fucking fast an it seems your going faster cause your so low to the ground

i want a pocket rocket just for a bit of fun u rekon the ebay ones are ok for 300 plus dilivery? and how long u rekon they would last for

...... assasin where are you located im selling a good aircooled just had new carby clutch gearbox clutch springs flywheel and pullstart put on it and it smokes up them cheapo ebay 1s im selling for 180 on the gold coast

Latest posts

Back