Polishing Your Swing Arm?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MITTZ

Reaction score
hi,
just wondering, will braso get my swing arm to a mirror finish or at least make it shiny?

cheers, Andrew

hard work but it should
but your better off useing a bit of the old wet and dry to take the coating off first

good luck

start rough work your way down
when it's shinny buff it up
or do it the easy way
get it sand blasted then pay some poor sap to polish it

that would defeat the perpose, i was thinking of cheap mods i could do my self (plus im not in brisbane)

use wet end dry and work your way threw the layers till, just a warning, it is very anoying after every ride to re polish it up and get it shining again,if you dont always polish it up it will just look like shit had it on my kx125 and it was a pain,every lil scratch also shows

hey mate im in the middle of doin this on my vl getting a set of calais rims and polishing them heres a couple site's

zooloo |aluminum polishing guide | Poleringsguide.se

Polishing Calais Rims - calaisturbo.com.au

and a couple things u will need to make the job easy

METAL / STAINLESS STEEL / BRASS / COPPER POLISHING KIT - eBay, Supplies, Metalworking, Woodworking, Business, Industrial. (end time 20-Jan-08 20:29:33 AEDST)

SUZUKI GSXR 1000 750 POLISHING KIT FRAME RIMS SWINGARM - eBay, Other Accessories, Motorcycle Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 20-Jan-08 20:29:28 AEDST)

u can also get those polishing kits from bunnings,try and get that brand josco they are good stuff

hope this helps

Latest posts

Back