Poor Rossi! - MotoGP spoiler inside

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
Firstly, congrats to Stoner. Absolutely stoked he is now 60 points clear of Rossi since Rossi finished a pathetic 7th.

Czech GP - Rossi: Seventh was even worse than i expected - Yahoo! Eurosport UK

See link above for Rossi's whinging. Starting to sound like another GP I once knew, named Biaggi. LOL Keep blaming the tyres Rossi, someone might believe you.

Also congrats to Hopkins. 2nd place and his best result yet. And good on Chris for his 5th. Add a bit of rain and I would have been a top 3! LOL

Oh and some stupid Kentucky lad came 3rd. :rolleyes:

hey cheers
i was wondering who won
i couldnt watch it last night cause they put some mark holden thing on grrrrr
well done to stoner!!!!!

Yeah, it was on after 11.40 Adelaide time. That Mark Holden shit made me puke!

I actually fell asleep from lap 11 and woke up again with 5 laps to go! LOL I was sooooo tired ... I'll Blame Mark Holden for sending me to sleep ... but it was worth staying up for the MotoGP.

I'm surprised there's not much enthusiasm for Stoner and Vermulen. C'mon guys, last time the aussies had it this good was back in the Doohan/Beattie days. It may not happen again for another 10 years!!! Stoner is going to be World Champ, and Chris is in 5th so far, and they're aussies! If he improves more he can make 4th at least!

At least I can say I've been following them and supporting them for the last couple of years!

GO STONER!

GO VERMULEN!

:D

Last edited:
was that the race were the JAP i think it was rider hit that other bike and he went A over T?

Nakano?

Colin Edwards crashed out in the second lap. What a tool. He had no one pushing him for that mistake. Only himself to blame!

Capirossi is going to Rizla Suzuki next year! First Stoner's team mate, now Chris's team mate. Cap will surely give Chris some helpful advice to get him up to speed with Stoner. :D

Known Stoner for the past 4 years and met Chris for the first time last year at the MotoGP. Top guy and deserves some good luck. Landing Capirossi as your team mate is certainly good luck. Hopkins finally got a 2nd (his best yet) but too little too late, its about time Suzuki f@#ked him off. He was never much help in the development of the Suzuki.

Aussie, aussie, aussie ... oi, oi, oi!

Last edited:
yep that be the race

poor vtr what a pussy since when does tyres matter you still go hard

lol

I watched it this afternoon on the Eurosport rerun :)

i couldnt get over the japanese rider hitting the bike, poor fella had no chance, he slid down the track like a rag doll. crazy

Latest posts

Back