port gawler has re opened

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mryz

Reaction score
hey guys and girls just to let u all no port gawler has offically reopened again so u can now ride there the pettion paid off i have heard it is open 7 days a week but not sure so have fun

thats sik news, gonna give em a call tommorow and see what u need to be Able to ride suchg as a licence or be a member or wat not

BEST NEWS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THAT PLACE might head out there in a few weeks if its all gd

thats good news, for some reason i thought this was posted in teh talk and thought it was a bike problem lol, im tired as, you SA boys are so lucky

Formally Port Gawler Off Road
is back open under new management
Now Called Power Dirt Bike Park,
Open thur-mon
9.30-4.30
Ph 04 232 49607 for any more info

went out there the other weekend was nice and wet, was good fun, will be better when theres more tracks cos $40 for a ride4 is a bit steep when theres only couple tracks. but hey big ups to the guy who reopened it we neeed more places like this.. hopefully he gets ramps back out there..

im not sure hey i think maybe 40 a rider dont know man... his building some new tracks and stuff though so should be good and theres just some new rules, kind of common sense rules like not going backwards around tracks and not ripping up car parks

Wicked, need to hit up these tracks with some mates. are these tracks difficult?
(im a beginner, only ridden on my farm , nothing hard.)
cheers.

Wicked, need to hit up these tracks with some mates. are these tracks difficult?
(im a beginner, only ridden on my farm , nothing hard.)
cheers.

Hey ive been to Pt Gawler there are a few tracks to suit different riders

Eg the kiddies track, the enduro loop and the mx track etc, when i went there we went out the back where the families take there buggies, quads and bikes to get away from the big 450s, this was a while ago, im not sure how they go about now.

But still a really fun place to ride. :)

Latest posts

Back