Port Gawler Re-Opening In 3 Weeks????Rumours????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just so every1 knows the ramp isnt open to every1 it is for private use only!

but every1 in sa who has been whinging about nowher 2 ride needs 2 get off ther butts an join up to sambra as ther is no reason 2 whinge now!

the track is awesome suitable for both fast and slower riders

are day passes available? I live ages away so realistically im only interested in riding there 1-2 times a year...

Not interested in racing

yer ill be out there as soon as the new bikes done, possibly next ride day. Also to race. track was great before, must be really good with all the new stuff.

I live near you JET6 and its not really that far, ill be going to every ride day as soon as the bikes finished.

the day license is the same price as a full year membership! $120! and $15 each time you ride at the track! the track is not that far away i travel just over an hour 2 get ther! its all about how much you want to ride! man up!

just to get back to the original purpose of this thread,I rang pt gawler this morning and they confirmed that they are not open for business,have not been for over a year(as we all know already)and will not be reopening any time soon!!!
It sucks but thats the harsh reality of it,so whoever reckoned they have been riding there for the last couple of months hasn't been riding in the park,maybe outside the park boundary?

Is this the ramp at pt gawler
and do you know when the riding park i going to open

yeah we be having some pit races underlights out northern way numbers slowly growing just mates and mates of so all cool guys here is some footage YouTube - PIT BIKE WARS we have a heats and lcqs and then the final all good fun

ask them, they're still open for gokarts, last time I asked a month or two ago they said no way because insurance wasnt possible without costing way too much.

I talked to one of the guys at Bills motorcycles and he told me that he has heard that portgawler is reopening in 3 weeks. He said they sorted out the insurance stuff and its going to be opened as a motocross club so you will have to purchase a day licence to ride. So it will definitly be worth it........ sOMWHERE else to ride legally always is wiked
Power Dirt Bike Park
(formally Port Gawler)
Is back open for motorbikes as 10th April 2009
Open Thur-Mon
9.30-4.30
Ph 04 232 49607 for info

I talked to one of the guys at Bills motorcycles and he told me that he has heard that portgawler is reopening in 3 weeks. He said they sorted out the insurance stuff and its going to be opened as a motocross club so you will have to purchase a day licence to ride. So it will definitly be worth it........ sOMWHERE else to ride legally always is wiked

Power Dirt Bike Park -new Name-
Will be open from Good Friday.
Trading hours.Thurs to Monday 0930 - 1630
Cost $40
At this stage they will have open for Friday.
Enduro Loop,
Big MX Track
Intermediate MX Track

Port G, how are you involved in the place?
There is a mini-motard scene here waiting to take off..... There have been tard races o the track out there in the past. whats the future hold. get enough interested is it possible?

No Mini bike track at Porty G's ......... there is no track suited to the mini's they cant ride there YET!!! A new mini track is going to be built for the 50's crew.....

Whats wrong with the SAMBRA track for now anyway.....Oops you have to pay to join a club..

SAMBRA will work out way cheaper also....Just not open every weekend.

It will be good for the crew who arent good enough to race to have somewhere they can go and for the guys who want to ride the weekends SAMBRA is closed..............

Hurray up with the mini track Port G's

mini track at pt gawler would be sik, once my biek is going. might have to check pt gawler out wen the weather gets a bit better on the cr, i started this thread ages ago and fuk its finnally open again. madaz

ride sambra all you sa miniriders
S.A.M.B.R.A

so without sounding like a complete retards altough theres no fiddies track out there are we still loud to ride round out there? Also where bouts the sambra track located. My apologises if this has been mentioned earlier. new to this :p

Latest posts

Back