Port Gawler, South Australia Petition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
I know that you all now know that port gawler has closed down for all dirt bikes and quads and is only open for go-karts, this is because they can not afforf the insurance. I have writen a letter to the SA government and i am now organising a petition. I would like to have over 300 people sign the petition if not more so they will take the issue seriously. I have done this as i have not many places to ride since the closure of Pelican Point. I will write up a petition could you please post your intrest and i will send you a copy of the petition. If everyone can do there part and get more than 25 ppl i know we can re-open the park and enjoy riding again. Please leave your email adress and i will email you the document. I will have the documents posted all around Adelaide,
Wouldnt it be great if we could get over 1,000 ppl sign the petition. its not impossible

well i have done my part its up to you guys now to hope on board

Maybe if they re-open we could build a 50's track but all depends on this petition. Unless some millionaire wants to fund the park........lol

so lets get at it!!!!!!!!

anyone can get it signed even if your interstate, as this will show that interstate riders would be keen on visiting adelaide if we had the track open......hehe.......... as many names as possible.

Thanks for reading this.........:)

Pt Gawler is re-opening soon and theres petitions for this in shops and stuff allready.

my apologies its just, no one is keepin us riders up to date on when exactly it is reopening.

i have heard this rumour for the past 6 months and have not heard of it being true, so lets get back on to it.

I want to ride here so i will be finding out what is going on, as some ppl on here just say they know everything when they dont back it up with any truth,
im not saying that your lying flarry its just we are not gettin any closer to get track open again

I rang them up last month and they said they think they're opening in august but they dont know.

cheers i cant wait, btw do u know where jams is and when its open

Hi there people, New to the pitbike scene. Does anybody know if Pt Gawler is open yet. also whats happening with pelican point. I hear thats closed down as well. Im from the TTG area looking for some close places to ride. anybody know of any paddocks etc to ride around in. cheers

Pellican Point is shut down, pt gawler is trying to reopen, dont think they've opened yet.

Need To Find A Spot

Cheers for that Flarry.

Do you or anybody know of any spots to ride around in. I can't seem to find any. Im starting to get a bit worried as I have just bought a bike but cant seem to ride it anywhere. If anybody can help. CHeers

Ive got tracks at my house and use my mates property aswell, other than that theres schools and conservation parks which are good for riding on, just dont get caught. :D

I live in the hills so theres alot of riding space.

Can someone please tell me if the spot up at Halletts is any good? How do you get in there? And what bout cops?

Latest posts

Back