port gawler

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers for that ! , sorry for such delayed reply aha!... anyone know any good places to mini motard in SOUTH AUSTRALIA

cheers for that ! , sorry for such delayed reply aha!... anyone know any good places to mini motard in SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Used to be a gokart joint on research road pooraka who allowed motards on his track, he resurfaced some of it and extended it. im pretty sure since then its been sold to someone else, but maybe not. i cant remember the name of it but adrenalin karts comes to mind. if not try googling the information ive given.

When i heard about it originally he used to have mini motard days where mostly 50's would be on there but he allowed bigger bikes yet he seemed to make a point that 125s and the likes would get smoked by these 50's. anyways hope that helps

"anyone know any good places to mini motard in SOUTH AUSTRALIA?"

Yeah tailem bend has motard days once every couple of months, ive been to watch a mate and theres only one guy outther on a mini ...... Hoping to join him towards the end of the year, when i get a new bike.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back