Post a pic of your pimped DHZ

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
technically mine isnt a DHZ, but it started off as a DHZ monster frame... plastics, seat tank etc all the same as used on DHZ's... i started with a frame, and went bling shopping, built the motor up, hey presto.. The Bling40 was hatched...
minis123.jpg

how are those brakes compared to standard ones?
any improvement?
also what size are the discs?
=)

Discs are 195 front, 180 rear...
and no, they arent a massive improvement over standard... well, the rear is quite good, but the front needs a better master cylinder to make the most of it.

pitbikekid are those stock forks? what year is the bike? I thought DHZ 140's came with craptastic USD's....

could you put a list of specs with the pics guys?

rip i think PBK has GPx's like mine...

specs for mine:
DHZ monster twin trellis frame
ZENT50 Billet hub wheels
lifan 140, blueprinted, ported, polished and matched manifolds
OKO 28mm Flatslide
IRK
H-Bomb carbon exhaust
4pot front brakes, 2 pot rears
billet everything nearly.
Red Baron Bars, death grips, "genuine" copy ASV levers
Carlsbad rubber
YZF450LE graphics kit
Billet oil cooler
GPX "showa" copy forks, 735mm
Fast Ace BS62RC rear shock.
17/37 gearing.
Assorted zipties...
1/4 turn throttle.
Gripper seat.

Last edited:
nice bikes guys. I'm starting to think I might just build from scratch, probly save me money in the long run. Can you just buy the frames from online shops or where ever?

building from scratch isn't gonna save you money, unless you have connections to very cheap, quality parts.

What will save you money in the long run is buying a pitster pro X4R, instead of buying a cheapo bike and trying to make it more like an X4R

Not really pimped but here is my DHZ 110 its only used as a muck around bike.
Mods:
Universal Bars
Gripper seat
S5000080-2.jpg

S5000081-1.jpg

er if yo wanna build one much cheaper buying the ike and going from there cos you an sell parts which help the costs too

my total in parts includig the bike is only a bit over $2600 and i reckon it would be thumps

my specs

Lifan 150cc (ork)
oko 26mm flatslie carby
1/8 turn throttle
uni filter
pro taper pillow grips
DNM Mt-Rc rear shock
billet levers
carbon fibre look plastics
Sik 50s graphics (not gen)
white frame
red subfame

and everything else is pretty much stock...which is front end lol

and yer DVD i bought this back in april 08 they all had adjustable USD's

mind you all too i did get just bout a discount on every part.....but at the end of the day Ken love people like me and thump..... i rekcon probs hes favourite customer

Topguntravis dont think you'll build one from the ground up, and come out of it cheaper...
Mine owes me nearly $4k.... and that was literally built from the ground up, not built from a base model bike...
Yeah, coulda bought a X4R for that, or a LXR now... (didnt have em when i built the Bling40), but at the end of the day, no one else has my bike...

I cant be rooted finding a picture of mine at the moment, id rather find a beer. Theres a couple of here somewhere...
Basicly the same set-up as thumps* just different engine, brakes etc.
Built from ground up owes me $1900, i kept an excel sheet of all the prices and that so yeah
If thats what you want to do, build a bike from ground up... just make sure your not a tight ass on the cash and youll be fine.

Latest posts

Back