post of the day.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh Rach is a girl. AWESOME:) didnt really think many girls had interest in pitbikes of any kind. well done

Generally Rachael is just a girls name, but hey I'm up for meeting any guys call rach! Ha ha.

I'm not just in to pitbikes, I'm in to growing this sport with existing companies and tracks but also later on building my own track and club. I am interested in the mechanical side of pitbikes but I'm pretty crap with it! I do get up set when a guy says "want me to up do that" or "do you need a hand". I'm not some big chunky ass tom boy chick and if you meet me you'd think it was an act. I'm keen to learn and do things myself.

I have a massive idea that mini bikes are more then just for teenagers, there for families and there is so many ways in which there for families. Plus bikes are a better rush then any drug. Bikes attracted kids so hopefully by building tracks I can get kids off the streets and give them somewhere to hang out. I would love to have coaching days and races.

I like being over looked and being call "buttercup" by complete wankers.. because one day I will complete everything I want to and there **** didn't give me one sleepless night or even a second thought.

Rant over :)

Post of the year so far!

Congratz Rach.. I already gave you plus reps today so I couldn't for this but it deserves it.

Latest posts

Back