post pics,links,info of your mini dirt bikes here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza2003au

Reaction score
ok i will start it off as we have a new forum we own two of these chinese 110cc dirt bikes heres the goods and bads

***GOODS***
big 110cc motor very responsive
4 gears
no clutch
max load 100kgs
big wheels (hard to find)
nice chunky tyres
electric and kick start
and it sounds like it goes (mad) :lol:

***BADS***
handle bars look weak
disk brake hose 10mm to short (for me)
exhaust will hit tyre when going over a half decent jump
no bash plate
stiff gear changer spring

when buying one of these bikes in the box its like a christmas present u dont know what you'll get first bike needed idle adjusting second bike needed chain adjusting and fuel tank shrouds were bent slightly to fit
but all in all well worth under $850 below is a couple pictures of my 8yo nephew and hes bike

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/Gazza2005au/tyronsnewbike.jpg

nice photo. is there any chance of seeing other pictures of the bike plz? like from the rear etc. It seems that the goods about the bike beat the bads about it. That is very encouraging :lol:

i forgot to take a camera with me to the track yesterday :cry: but i will try to get some today and as i posted in my other post that the exhaust would hit the tyre some how it didnt and it does need a bash plate every now and again i heard a rock fling up and hit the head but that was probably where i was riding

here is 12 pictures i took of the ORX 110cc dirt bike as u can see in the second last picture the tank is moulded abit dodgy both bikes have this same problem but doesnt effect it :wink:

top.jpg

rightupperview.jpg

rightsideofrearend.jpg

rightsideofmotor.jpg

rearshockyfromtheleftside.jpg

rearshocky.jpg

letsideofmotor.jpg

leftside.jpg

frontdiskbrake.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

anothertopview.jpg
[/img]

i didnt get a reply to this post forsome reason? anyways nice bike that seat looks awesome atlease u wont get a sore ass after a days ride :lol:

gazza2003au said:
that seat looks awesome atlease u wont get a sore ass after a days ride :lol:

yeah nice gripper seat always works a treat :wink:

the seat cover on my KX has to be by far the best ive come across to date no slipping and sliding on this sucker i know its not a mini dirt bike but gotta love a comfy ride
:wink:
PICT0116.jpg

PICT0122.jpg

at motor bike tracks, round the neighbourhood etc etc.
Today me and my mate went for a drive and went to a motor bike only quarry, heaps of tracks and trails, hill climbs to do. there was heaps of 250's and 600's there bootin around, to rocky for little 10inch wheels, going to get a 12inc back rim and fat arse moto x tyre 2mozz 8)
just b4 we left the quarry my back tyre blew out a spoke come lose and the little tightning bolt on the end of them has come off. dont think we are goin back to that joint again, to rocky! :( even tho i loved it :)

1week later & $560bux lighter i got my bike back
here are the things i had done
rear 12inch rim and millville tyre $350
red baron handle bars $120
grips $20
bolt holding right side foot peg snaped (had to be heli coiled and new bolt) $70
not gonna do any more to it, unless it breaks (touch wood it wont)

right%20side.JPG

back%20end.JPG

Yeah, kenda tyres are pretty good. I've got a carlsbad on the front of the old IT and it's been good. Knobs are busting off now though :roll:

Latest posts

Back