post pics of urself n ur mates ridin

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
january2007048.jpg

me riding at my grandparents place lol
january2007066.jpg

at my grandparents place agen...

sorry bout the shitty quality my cameras stuffed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this guy is a post whore! i have seen ur bike 4 times now in 4 different threads! give it a brake mate

I just bought a PITPRO 125RR on eBay, but as I live in the UK and wont be relocating to Melbourne for another 4 weeks, I'll have to wait 'til I put a leg over (or take a photo)...so just like the member: 'NinetySix' I'll post some other bike related pics of me below...'click to enlarge'.

Last edited:
crankin would a rm125 go well on sand??

Yeah stunt's right ya gotta rev the box outta them ....ok if ya don't weigh much but I'm a monster :D

Chucked a logo on there for ya Stunt

stuntforpunkcopy.jpg

And yeah Crankin's going nuts over there , check the rundown on him and the boys from the west in the current Freerider.

Congrats on that bro and good luck in the 450 pro class champ :D

yeh ok, thanks..

I got this old agg two banger 175 i think it is, im geting new chain and sporcket and puting my old rm125 silencer on it (hasnt got any atm) it should be good for along the sand at the beach.. Don't know if it will get up a dune but.. just for a bit of fun

Do 3 wheelers go good on sand? I got one and it doesnt run atm not much wrong with it, it has car wheels on it atm but i will be geting some normal ones. Its over 100cc i cant remember mabye 175 or yeh not sure

Latest posts

Back