Post pics of your wheelies

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finger.jpg

12oclock2.jpg

march50tm2.jpg

wish I had a 12 bar...

:D im pretty good if i do say so myself:D :D

but i can hold some really good slow ones in 1st gearfor about 50 metres, but only when i get to the balance point, i can do it 1 footed and no footed 2

nice crf same34 it looks brand new how long u had it + cool wheelie pics and stoppie:D

Hey,

I know this isnt a pit bike but i am going riding in 2 weeks so hopefully i will get some pics on it.

By mini_moto

sorry its a bit blurry

mini moto

thats a nice stoppie sam but how come the forks arnt even depressed? or are you on the way down?

thats a nice stoppie sam but how come the forks arnt even depressed? or are you on the way down?

its compressed for a start and if u look at the pic of him doin the wheelis u can see the fork bottoms are a fair bit higher then the fork gaurd and if you look at it whens hes on the stoppie you can see the bottom of the forks are abit below the fork gaurd also looks like hes has +1 or +2 fork legs

He tried today.....than he tried some more.....but just couldnt get up today:p

P1040309.jpg

i was prob off the brake and on the way down, ive got +1 fork legs and hd springs (make the front end stiff as) plus im only about 65kg

bring this thread back!!! heres a mate pooping a wheelie at nolan park on hes lifan 125
Untitled.png

Latest posts

Back