post storys of your worst day out riding

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosie

Reaction score
a copy of rangas thread but this time anyone can tell there story of there worst day
heres mine

was heading out to yellow rock for my first time so had to put bar ends in was hitting the bar end in missed hit clutch lever and snapped it off so had to dodgey my lever of my 250 to fit

left home bike in the ute get there realise i had forgoten my boots mum drives home but swaps cars leaves my helmet and gloves in ute but brings my boots and the (fuel which was next to the helmet and gloves in ute :S)

dad drives out with helmet and gloves finally get riding and second lap snapped my footpeg off so had to ride on peg mount

so at lunch dad drove home and could only find the opposite side peg so had to run it sideways but after all that the day turned out fine:(:)

hey rosie do you always ride around yellow rock, have you been to the water towers (berkeley/cringila)???
well my story is i was riding there and its fair far from ride my house and my rear shock siezed while i was riding so i couldnt ride the bike or anything. the chain snapped and all, had to push it about 1 km home over huge huge hills home so tiring lol..it was the perfect riding day and all, rain the day b4, nxt day perfect weather lol.

that sucks for all of you guys my worst experiences is stacking i high sided myself with no one home broke my hand guards, bent handle bars, flow about 5m through the air and landed on my gut and winded myself. thats the worst thats ever happened to me guess im lucky.

nah i havent musky
ive only really riden at yellow rock and mates farms
but keen to head out to criny and also komaditchi
and yeh bullbog your lucky you didnt brake any bones

well mine would be the day I bought my new 140 pit bike. I got a good couple of hours riding in but after that it all went wrong. Fanging along this straight 4th pinned (wanted to see what she could do) and just over the top of a blind hill was a rather large ditch. I managed to slow down a fair bit but still smashed it fairly hard. I flew over the bars a couple of meters and when I woke up I had a busted wrist. Didn't ride again for 8 weeks.

Latest posts

Back