Post your Chinese bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

br0die

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I noticed the Japanese Mini's have a stickied thread for everyone to post photos of their bikes in, and seeing as though I'm going to share mine regardless, I may as well create a thread that can be used by everyone!

So, pictures of your Chinese mini, keep it on topic - GO!

I'll start off:

Recently bought a DHZ DPRO 160.
Had many issues with it out of the box, but managed to fix it all and now she runs sweet! Will be upgrading Carby, Levers, Wheels, Gear Shifter, Kick-Start and Exhaust next pay, soon to be followed with some custom graphics in the coming months!

Here she is before I removed the stickers:

(This was as I was assembling it out of the crate, as you can tell by the front mud guard being off. It's also the only picture I have of it with stickers on, so sorry for the ****ty quality!)
QQjWi.jpg

And here she is naked!:
(Again, not the best quality pictures, but that's all you can expect from an iPhone!)

8VATJh.jpg

KHPR1h.jpg

CStdeh.jpg

ETleqh.jpg

So, share your bikes guys!

Last edited:
Ok, I'll join in on the action...

Atomik CRF70 Mid Size YX160
DNM Hornet M200 Forks
DNM MTG-RC Rear Shock
26mm OKO Flatside
Pro Tapers
1/8 turn throttle
Custom Holeshot Hero Decal Set

History: Been OK from the start bout 18 months old now. No major issues... goes hard!

IMPACTED1.jpg

IMPACTED2.jpg

IMPACTED3.jpg

IMPACTED4.jpg

Ok, I'll join in on the action...

Atomik CRF70 Mid Size YX160
DNM Hornet M200 Forks
DNM MTG-RC Rear Shock
26mm OKO Flatside
Pro Tapers
1/8 turn throttle
Custom Holeshot Hero Decal Set

History: Been OK from the start bout 18 months old now. No major issues... goes hard!

IMPACTED1.jpg

That sticker kit looks amazing! Nice bike man! :applaudit:

ha ha, go the eBay special Atomik! cheers fellas... got some bright green ODI Grips on now, and new gear lever & forged kickstart comin too...

heres a couple of mine

2008 Motovert 125
gpx 125 race engine
high comp piston
race cam
oko 26 flatside carby
uni filter
motovert pro red billet wheels
motovert billet clutch
pro taper xr50 se bars
progrip grips
one indurstires seat cover
bridgestone tyres
D.I.D 420 chain
DNM rear shock
bikes025-1.jpg

bikes028-1.jpg

2009 Pitster pro LXR
160ho
TB v2 ported race head
S35 takegawa cam
TB long skirt piston
64mm 184cc big bore kit
Pro Circuit T4 exhaust pipe
dunlop geomax tyres
billet 1/4 throttle
Tag mini bend bars
DNM 2010 lxr rear shock
D.I.D 420 chain
kelien PWK28 carby
takegawa hyper coil
TB rev box
pro taper grips
black label sticker kit
397128_2306276830400_1653683559_1720653_1709213959_n.jpg

ed917d6d.jpg

pitpro 150rr
95abf759.jpg

motovert/provert perimeter
bikes003-3.jpg

Unfortunately for you but fortunately for me i made them as i'm a signwriter by trade and can make any kit i want.

Bloody hell guys, try looking at the stickies in the 'Mini Chat' section!

There has been a 'Post pics of your bike' thread since 2006...

Krazed you seem like abit of a sook mate! on most threads i see you comment on it's just you having cry about something. You read the heading didnt you (Chinese Minis Only) so why did you even enter the thread, look at the pictures and comment on something that dosent really concern you i mean come on mate. We are all here to show our pride and joys off and to learn and have fun. Cheer up mate and if you cant don't drag the rest off us down.

I'm not trying to drag anyone down bud... More threads on the same topic makes the forum harder to navigate and search ;)

The reason 'China' isn't specified on the other thread is that this forum is almost exclusively based on the China bikes. I'm all for seeing pics of your bikes, I'd just like to see them in the right thread; I'll leave this for the mods to decide on.

Latest posts

Back