Post your Chinese bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I have posted my bike here yet so here it is.
PitsterPro LXR155R Nitro Circus
TB 184 Kit
TB 28mm Performance Carb
TB V2 Race Head
That's about all the mods. The thing is Vicious!!!

2012-08-08_01-41-45_758.jpg

2012-08-08_01-09-42_94.jpg

2012-08-08_01-09-25_996.jpg

2012-08-08_13-12-37_468.jpg

Last edited:
Love the bike man, should be a handful of power there!
Is it just me or does the back end on those things (klx style) look a bit low? Maybe a longer shock or something

man oh man oh man, my eyes are burning with all these hot bikes

Somewhat off topic-
Getting my design made by Holeshot hopefully with my business logo on it etc.
What do you guys think? Reckon it would look sweet? its only rough template as you can see lol
1437gl.png

dude that is so very different, but i dig it. the colours and everything matches in quite well.

I don't think you will be allowed to use the Minirders logo mate, have a chat to MM but I think it's already been discussed in the sticker kit thread.

Nice kit though man!

Last edited:
No she won't be right.

Justin should not have used our logo without my permission.

Sorry bro but it can't go on the kit. I will speak to him.

No she won't be right.

Justin should not have used our logo without my permission.

Sorry bro but it can't go on the kit. I will speak to him.

I made it, he didnt, he was just going to print it for me.
he has nothing to do with it.

Also, exactly why wouldn't it be allowed on the kit.
Wouldn't you rather expand the sport and get mini riders exposed? Whats the difference in me having a $5 sticker on there and having that?
Like I don't care if its not on there Ill just ask to put Mingn50s on there or someone else to get them advertised, its just that there was other kits with it on there, so I put it on....so why not this one?

Anyway I think the design I made looks sweet and id be proud to have my logo on it, nice to see you liked it but or even had something positive to say about it.:rolleyes:

Miniriders is a business mate and doesnt pay for itself, it costs to use the logo, hence payin for your little stickers that you see on kits you mentioned. By paying for the logo you are truly supporting Miniriders. But your kit looks great.

Miniriders is a business mate and doesnt pay for itself, it costs to use the logo, hence payin for your little stickers that you see on kits you mentioned. By paying for the logo you are truly supporting Miniriders. But your kit looks great.

Yeah suppose.
Oh well, Ill just change it to someone else then, and remove holeshot.
Changed my mind and just going to get my designs printed by my mate.
Case Closed.:closed:

Hey All, Heres my peice of chinese junk TDR 125 i brought to chase the kids around on

Unlikly it will last me to long but for the purpose i got it for and the price its all i need.

So far i have not put the stickers on as there crap.
Changed to oil to castrol straight up
TGN prefilter i had left from my 1/5 r/c car
Protaper SE bars and grips
And replace all the bolts as i go with proper hitensile/stainless ones.

out side of that im going to put on a proper uni filter and just ride it till i snap it, by that time i should have to coin to buy somthing decent, but i have my eye on the new Ninja 300's and the KTM DH bikes so i hope it dont snap it to soon.

Cheers
chinese junk 1.jpg

Latest posts

Back