Postie Pit Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic_62

Reaction score
Gday all appears me postie motor as chucked it in.. well to be exact gonna need a full rebuild so looking at other options coz dont wanna spend $950 inc labour :eek:which i been quoated. Just curious who out there as done a pit bike motor conversion and if they can give some pointers and a price on what it cost. Im gonna throw it all in there myself:D so ne help would be great

$950 is cheap for for a full rebuild inc labour on one of those, but if you wana do it on the cheap (But the bike will never be as good again) get a 125 Lifan of Ducar motor for like $300 they bolt straight in

hey dude
i know aplace where you can get 125 or 140 or even 160 motor for your bike and it will make your postie do genuine wheel stands and you can get one for between 600- 800 bucks. drop me apm ill hook you up.

CT110 have different engine mounts compared to CRF50 based engines.

i knew i few guys that have put CT110 engines straight into china chassis & china engines into CT110 but they were the pre '98 CT110.s maybe the newer ones are different?

i know the bolts are different thickness but that aint no biggy

I gave my mate a hand with his, he picked up a new lifan 140cc engine, carby and exhaust for about 800 bucks. The mounts needed a slight change and the wiring was as simple as matching the colours. You shouldn't have any worries doing it.

And my oath the thing moved after that! She did 3rd gear burnouts no worries and had no trouble pulling up the front wheel.

go all out
it would be a sick as postie
i loved them as a kid
put something like a gpx 160 in
but if ur tight on cash
do wat they say^^
but seriously i saw this postie bike with a crf 150 in it!!!( at least i think it was)
i know
it was modded to the max
but looked sik
and went soo hard

thanks guys yeah the thought of putting a bigger engine in sounds better than rebuildin the same 110 max slow power. who makes the gpx 160 motors? whered ya see the crf motor in it? i thought ya can only put the horzintal motors in not vertical ones

140 lifan is the way to go the best bang for ya buck and reliable i have had one for over 3 years now it hammers and has given me no probs. it is easy to fit too can be done in an afternoon

140 lifan is the way to go the best bang for ya buck and reliable i have had one for over 3 years now it hammers and has given me no probs. it is easy to fit too can be done in an afternoon

Look at the date man, I'm sure he has the motor in his bike and blown it up by now! It's over 12 months old!

Latest posts

Back