power bomb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don351

Reaction score
has any1 ever heard of it if so
what does it
were does it go
and who thinks thats some thing som1 would say when they are ripen you off

nah pitbikes can use them also but they have to be custom fitted and there only small only abot 5mm difference between stock pipe and bomb

Looks like a crock of shit to me, gains might be minimal at the most.

yeah but if youve got a welder a hammer a spare header and some 36mm pipe scrap why not and they look sick and if you go on long riders and you use mild or stainless steel you get a nice colouration on it it takes about 30mins to round both ends by hammering them in so that they fit snug over the end of the header then place it on the header weld it up on both ends grind down the welds so they are smooth and youve got a nice looking header and bomb with some power gains attached

stuff010.jpg

Last edited:
Can you please post dyno charts before and after ? I reckon a home made one would decrease power if anything.

Yeh maybe if you buy an FMF one as they are all designed in a CAD programs and made to exact specs, a home made one would be dodge.

i dont think ill be running it on a dyno anytime soon just to prove to you if its works or not if you try it then you might be able to judge it but until you do how can you comment im just saying it was a fun project to do it looks good and any power gains are just a bonus all i good fun i guess

Latest posts

Back