Power.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k3pdmn

Reaction score
heyy im wondering if the 125cc lifan engine bike's would be powerful? top speed?

and also is it a large bike?

im stuggling to understand your post mate :S
im guessing ur saying what a lifan 125 engine will do top speed?
it depends on the size of the bike its in.
but my brothers pitpro 125rr get alot quite well and will keep you entertained but the engine is no up to the racing standard as far as power goes.

what would be powerful for you, lifan 125's arent very impressive when it comes to acceleration but u can have alot of fun on them.

and top speed is going to depend on what sprockets you are running, with 15/37 u can maybe get about 70/80km/h

in like the ebay bike frame.

and is the sprocket size u mentioned standard on them.

stock? gutless...about 8hp on a good day if your very lucky...
size. minibike size...seats at about 3ft high...

what bike frame on ebay? theres hundreds...
how much do you want to pay for power?
are you any good with a spanner or two?
want cheap fun or something reliable?

i have a 125cc lifan engine and it doesn't have much in it. I am big for the bike tho, it bottoms out heaps.

Any way it takes a while to get to its max speed, which i dont know.

It is very fun though.

Today when i was riding i LOST second gear in the engine. so i have 1st gear, 3rd and 4th and it vry annoying.

one of my mates got one of those cheap bikes off ebay a 125cc semi-auto and it went alright but needed new rings within 5 months of riding.

lol...dident know it was that slow.... what about performance parts wise???are they easy to get parts and do they increase performance drasticly?

Latest posts

Back