PRE-ORDER OF MINI MX/PITBIKES. GET YOURS 50% RRP.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Reaction score
In About 4 Weeks Time We're Placing An Order For Mini MX Bikes. These Bikes come From The Same Manufacturer That Make The Mojo Motorcycles Bikes, And The Quality Is Awesome. Please See The List Below For Prices And Specs.

Engine Options:

1)70cc Lifan
2)90cc Lifan
3)110cc Lifan 3 Valve
4)120cc Lifan START IN ANY GEAR BIG VALVE ENGINE
5)125cc Lifan

*We Chose Lifan as We Think Its The Best Quality Engine from China. NOTE THAT MOST HONDA CR/XR PARTS FIT THESE ENGINES.

Frame Options:

1) Steel Frame, Seen On Most Ebay Bikes. (Silver Or Black)
2) Chromoly Frame (ALOT Stronger Than The Steel Frame, Only Grey Colour)
3) Full Alloy Twin Spar Frame (Our Manufacturer Has Never had a Returned or Broken Twin Spar Frame, These are The Strongest Frames Out Of China)

Fork Options:

1) Stock Forks, Conventional, Seen On Most Ebay Bikes.
2) 36mm Taiwan Made Upside Down Forks.
3) 36mm Taiwan Made FULLY ADJUSTABLE Upside Down Forks.

Swingarm Options:

1) "A" Style Swingarm Seen On Most Thumpstars and Older Pitbikes.
2) Mono Shock Swingarm (Our Opinion Is Alot Better Suspension)

Shock Options:

1) NTC Tawain Made Shock
2) Nitrogen Filled Tawain Made Shock (I-Shock Copy)

Wheel Size Options:

1) 10" Front And Back
2) 12" Front and 10" Back
3) 12" Front And Back
4) 14" Front and 12" Back

Colour Options:
Plastics:

1)Black
2)White
3)Red
4)Blue
5)Gold Or Silver Chrome (Extra $)

Accessories:

The Following Parts can Have Custom Colours:

1)Exhaust
2)Forks
3)Gas Cap
4)Bash Plate
5)Handlebars
6)Wheels

*Oka So Heres The Deal, PM Or Email me at [email protected], What Specs You Would Like And Ill Get Back to You With A Price, I will Guarantee You That You Will NOT Find a Better Quality Bike for a Cheaper Price. The Other Thing Is, That This Offer Will Be valid Until March The 31st, WILL NOT TAKE ORDERS AFTER THIS DATE. If All Goes Well The Bikes should Be In My Possesion Within a Month Of Paying, And At Your Doorstep Within A Week Of That Day.

Cant Get Better Than This Guys, Tell Anyone and Everyone, This is a One Time Offer.

[email protected]

Whats the difference between mini MX bikes, and the pit bikes going around? like is one better suited for tracks/jumping etc? what sort of difference does wheel base size make?

what sort of price difference is it between your frame options?

Hey Dude, Pitbikes and Mini MX Are The Same Thing, Mini MX Just Stands for A Mini Motorcross, Which Is Basically a Pitbike.

The Wheel Size Makes A Difference It All Depends how you like it and How Tall you Are.!

As For The Frame Pricing

Theres About a $400 Difference Between The Steel Frame and The Alloy Frame, The Extra Money Is Deff Worth It.

Anyone Interested? I Guarantee You Won't Find a Better Quality Cheaper Bike Anywhere. And No Dont Say Ebay Coz What They Sell There Are Heaps Of Crap.

quality for price on ebay u just cant beat how about posting sprices insted of keeping it on the sly mate? i would like to know the prices could be interested but couldnt be bothered sending a PM

Cant Post Prices Because It all Depends What You Want.. Name Your Specs, Ill Name The Price :wink:

pictures

Hi mate im looking to buy my girl a bike in the next couple of weeks so
if you can get a picture and price and delivery time i'd be interested

im looking for a 110cc with upside down forks and 19mm carb and just the normal a frame swing arm that D Pro have and the same sort of
frame so basically i want a basic 110cc that is as good if not better
than the D Pro with 14" rims and upside down forks so see what you can come up with and get back to me with price and availability

cheers Matt

dont mock DHZ dpro untill u have owned one, there not bad for the price

and the only fault with mine is that it was not a 125cc but only a 120cc didnt bother me thoe heaps fun

Latest posts

Back