private property laws..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pr1c3Y

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone knows if you get a no helmet fine if you ride on private propety without a helmet?and if carparks n basketball courts that are private propety all cops can do is ask you to leave..

well why dont you just wear the helmet???

and cops probly could fine if you ride on the basketball courts

they carn't do nothing to you if your on private land but you can get into trouble for noisy

just where a helmet....and dont ride on other ppls shiz u be fine

noisy laws only apply after 11pm!! so just ride as loud as you like for as long as you like with your helmet on in your private property. Because you'll be fined in car parks. Basketball court cops r gonna ask how you got there n then put it together n figure out u rode on the road to get there.. then fine u for that haha

no the basketball court is like 3houses up from me all smooth 3side by side its just like a big smooth cement pad thats y i practice there...yes i could just where a helmet but i dont on the 50 they day ima vegie because i didnt where it use can say i told you so but unless im tryin new **** im sketch on i just dont use it

Only losers don't wear helmets...

only wear it when ya trying new ****? your a dick head..

Seriously ..

Dickhead

yea that's why he doesn't wear helmet, the big ol dick on his head makes it an uncomfy fit

no the basketball court is like 3houses up from me all smooth 3side by side its just like a big smooth cement pad thats y i practice there...yes i could just where a helmet but i dont on the 50 they day ima vegie because i didnt where it use can say i told you so but unless im tryin new **** im sketch on i just dont use it

ahhahah i got lost half way through, Just wear a helmet DICKHEAD

Year Just wear a helmet dude save your self in the end.

Unfortunately there IS noise restrictions in place at ANY time of the day. They just aren't enforced by the police (whose law is similar and just as vaguely worded as usual). The EPA has a noise law which was pointed out to me by my father in law a few years ago who was the chief detective for the EPA here in South Aus.

"Section 48A of the Environment Protection Act 1970 (EP Act) makes it an offense to cause unreasonable noise from any residential premises. Residential noise may be unreasonable at any time of the day, depending on its volume, intensity and duration, and the time, place and other circumstances in which it is emitted."

This law basically means if anyone complains, it's deemed 'unreasonable' and therefore breaking the law.

Now you say "but thats the EPA! Who cares" Well the noise laws enforced by the police are worded fairly similar so if you get an officer on a bad day it is possible to get hit in the pocket.

There are also such things as tresspass laws which can be used ased this "private property" which i assume is there for anyone to use, is not being used for its intended purpose which means you DO NOT have permission to use it!

rant over.
Fire away!

Latest posts

Back