Private Supercross Track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats heaaaps good, nice preload at .34 secs haha

Good riding
Sick as track
Heaps good bike

Good vid :)

needs to work on riding whoops a lot mote . i duno if id call it style looks as bad as me on a 250 and thats not pretty lol

needs to work on riding whoops a lot mote . i duno if id call it style looks as bad as me on a 250 and thats not pretty lol

yer i noticed that he seemed fairly slow and looked like he was riding a bucking bull or something.... maybe the whoops are made shitty??

his style's looks alright to me, seems to be working for him, he's actually going pretty fast.

I reckon he's rutted those woops out a bit and caught a square edge as he was leaving the last one, pretty sweet tripple in there tho

Nice video

Last edited:
Soooo, What number is he?? Ha ha!
Awesome track! Wish I had access to somethin like that. Would have to upgrade back up from the Nitrous again tho!
He has a different style thats for sure.
Good luck to him. He obviously has some good support going to have access to, or own to that track.
Good stuff.
oldhack.

yer i noticed that he seemed fairly slow and looked like he was riding a bucking bull or something.... maybe the whoops are made shitty??

He was the only guy on a 250cc 2 stroke competing against 450's that made it to the main's in most of the Super Cross rounds last year.
Did you race Super X because you must be fast if you are the same speed as him through the whoops. Video never does the real size or speed justice!!

Latest posts

Back