Pro Moto 125 Guset

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitty_bad

Reaction score
looking at buying the girlfriend a bike as she sits there and gets bored watching me ride. She has had a few turns on mine and seems to enjoy it and handle it not too badly ( AGB29). Was looking at getting her one of these Pro Moto Guset's for $950 as found at http://www.motoscoot.com.au/pro_moto_specs.htm

Wondering if anyoine has had any experiences with these bikes? good /bad?

Or would i just be better off going a pit-pro or mso for her?

Thanks

yeah, i'd say they will be ok (liffan motor) they look like the bikes from motospeed. Shall be good for a girl and good value for 950 smacks

looking at buying the girlfriend a bike as she sits there and gets bored watching me ride. She has had a few turns on mine and seems to enjoy it and handle it not too badly ( AGB29). Was looking at getting her one of these Pro Moto Guset's for $950 as found at http://www.motoscoot.com.au/pro_moto_specs.htm

Wondering if anyoine has had any experiences with these bikes? good /bad?

Or would i just be better off going a pit-pro or mso for her?

Thanks

Also you might need to upgrade some things like the chain, because most people say the stock ones snap the 2nd ride.. Also remember to replace oil and all the rest..

I would go the MSO. You can't beat the customer service and the quality. I'd like to know what motoscoot means whe they say from 950 bucks for the bike?

its an alrite bike there is only a lil difference between the x6r mso ($895) n this bike like the oil cooler n stuff

Motoscoot actually have some of the best chinas around. They have a range of models so I guess they have some different prices. I have helped out ther from time to time and the bikes are really good (for Chinas) OOh wash my mouth out for saying something nice about a china!

yer,,i know the fellas down there at motoscoot,,great bikes ,great sevice..i ride with there team rider his bike is fast....i know that if you ask they will biuld you a bike exactly like there race bike for a real good price

Latest posts

Back