pro rider from my town

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
YouTube - Ross Beaton on YZF250

This is a young fella from my home town that is a mate of mine and the only PRO rider i know and talk to check him out he is pretty dam good.............been trying to ride one of his tracks for so long but the lil bugger always off touring and racing all over the place, living the dream :D.........i think he rides for the under 19 yamaha development team, used to race for no fear honda previously

Not to bad at all. Very smooth.

It's awesome when he is on one wheel and turns from left to right so effortlessly.

Will be a name to look out for in the future.

Does he do Supercross?

ya he won the lites or junior division in the super X a few years back i think when he was riding for no fear honda not to sure its been a while since i have seen him.....towards the end of the video it list all his achievements.......lol i hate riding with him i just feel crap, but learn ALOT, that track is about 15min from my place......and just past his place is like 100's of km's of bush track's

if he rides for the under 19yamaha development team hed be on the same team as my mate josh readman
ask him if he knows him
josh is a sweet rider probably best in my area

^^^ya he sure is, ya will do but god only knows when ill see him next

Latest posts

Back