• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pro Taper seven eigths bars

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellrazor

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:
Brand never never used or put on a bike

Pro taper seven eigths bars - bought em for my rev mx and selling that too so don't need them

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:

$50 with free postage

REASON FOR SELLING:
Don't need them - selling bike

EXTRA INFO:
Quick sale please

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Melbourne Victoria
[email protected]
Text for photos

PICTURES:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
Get on this quick people, this is a bargain if its the style you want, i just got a set off brendo. Hurry, thats under half price.

I agree get on it with free postage holy hell, sorry Mick if only you held out. :hidesbehindsofa:

I agree get on it with free postage holy hell, sorry Mick if only you held out. :hidesbehindsofa:
hahahahaha, all good lad, i got my money back as they were for a mates son who crashed his 70 and bent the stockos, im still laughing at the hiding behind the couch thing hahaha. im happy mate and so is the young fella.

That makes me feel better Mick, & yeah mate they will fit. Who cares where his at it's free postage haha.

if you don't take them I will buddy

Cmon stubsy, you know the rules. You been registered on MR for longer than most, i wont accept you waiting and giving someone else a chance for an absolute bargain, jump on it bro.

Chickenwingz - replied in a text - sorry for late reply

Latest posts

Back