Pro Tapers are poo poo

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidney

Reaction score
Well I went for a ride yesterday right?

I was at like a 35cm drop and I just thought "oh yeah this will be simple" and I rode over it right? So somehow my bashplate got caught and I bailed off the front and then my bike flipped forward, bending the bars. Apparently these bars are like, the best but they bent that easily. It's only minor but its pretty stupid.

I'm getting Renthal Playbike bars nexttime I think.

nah STICK... your wrong mate.. my bars are all good :D.. must have been you who taught him how to ride.. bahaha 35cm gap.. you panzys

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, 35cm drop....
u should be able to handle that and not flip the bike..lol
where did u get the bars from?

Man nothing is "Unbreakable" and bending something is a sign of mistreatment, improper use, abuse and so on... When you crash, shit goes pear shaped, deal with it mate.

pro tapers arnt poo poo ur just crap

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen alot of people bend tapers, they're not indestructable.

Last edited:
EDIT : AHAHAHAHA U STACKED A 35CM DROP AHAHAHAHA, AND DID A FRONT FLIP AHAHAHA AND BENT YOUR BARS AHAHAHA.

You Fail.

Last edited:
get renthal bars next time there better heavier but stronger

I see people all the time come into the bike shop with bent stuff and its always a "J.R.A". I was "Just riding along" and then... Shit doesnt just fall apart, there is always a reason. The reason here, you crashed! Man ive had small incidents where i havent even crashed off the bike or got hurt and stopped to find things like my gear lever bent right off and the selector shaft bent to buggery as well. Shit happens, deal with it and stop crying!

all bars are going to bend just remember how much the bike ways all the taper bars are stronger then stock. But the funny i had stock pitpro bars and i did a front flip i went of the river bank at my m8 farm 1meter drop bike flip n landed on the bars and seat nothing happened pick it back up n rode out of there bike started 1st kick.

I'm getting Renthal Playbike bars nexttime I think.

+1 on the renthals,

I got a set for $80 awhile back, had many a big crash and still a very straight set of bars , also have had TAG miniplays but they never bent either, i just got bored of them so i changed to the renthals. The redbaron bmx bars i got on my crf50 come pre-bent so i didn't have to go out a crash them (I'll change them one day)

nosedive100x74ani.gif

GO Sidney GO!!!!! Bahahahaha

Latest posts

Back