pro tapers....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yelloww proX

Reaction score
hey, like everyone else im gettin pro tapers, a kid at my skool told me that they tend to split at the ends some time so he said i should get some bar ends or somthing for the end of it is this true.. i didnt belive him but i may be rong thanks guys

No idea dude, just ask epping motorcycles if no one answers u hear..

Btw, I cant answer cause i dont have pro tapers :(

ive had mine for three months now and they are fine! although i havnt had a big stack since i get em (fingers crossed lol)..but bar ends are still a good option although they are fair pricey for what they are!

Lol geezus.. you will soon enough :D I hope!!

ANYTIME, lets us kno how much you got em for and how they feel on the 29...YEWW 800

lol 800.... dam now i look like a dickhead in 'say somthing about the person above' topic ahhaha...will tell u how much i get em 4 and what they feel like on the 29.. i got them bcoz when u stand up on the 29 u are leaning real far foward and its tense to jump...so hopefully ill get up and jumping soon:D

Good investment to get em guys, bent the standard ones just dropping the bike when I spun out round a big sweeper, got the ProTaper's and have not bent em yet :D

cheers...got them today and they feel heaps better on my bike, paid $90

i wouldnt bother about bar ends as they have negative effects as dirt can enter the end of the throttle and cause it to jam up occasionally. never heard anything bad of the tapers and have seen them on various bikes and always seem like the best bars to get.

Latest posts

Back