Problem Help Plz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn33ky23q

Reaction score
hi

today while i was riding my bike it turned off so i kiked it but it didnt turn on so after a few kiks i accelerated as i kiked then i heard something like pop LOL then smoke came out of my air filter for like 2 seconds then i turned the bike on and it worked normally

im just wondering what happened when smoke came out and is it major or not

thanks in advance :)

sorry when i kiked it it wouldnt turn on str8 away like it was trying to turn on so i kiked and while it was trying to turn on i accelerated then it poped

thanks

when you say the bike stopped. did you stall it? like too little revs or wrong gear for the condition? from my understanding the smoke would just be a bit of fuel burning when the piston is up. so the fuel is not compressed. feel free to correct me here.

yeah i dont think that its a major thing, it's got something to do with the fuel getting ignited prematuraly and the gasses escaping back up trought the inlet and back out the carb, i've had it happen to me a couple of times

when you say the bike stopped. did you stall it? like too little revs or wrong gear for the condition? from my understanding the smoke would just be a bit of fuel burning when the piston is up. so the fuel is not compressed. feel free to correct me here.

well i wasent driving it it was little cousin having a go so i put it in 4th gear and let him go

thanks for the help i didnt think it was a mojour problem coz it turned on after that but you know i wanted to check before my next ride

Latest posts

Back