problem with 2 day old 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsteve

Reaction score
hey guy's i'm new on this miniriders and i surf through it a fair bit. killa as to get help and info. Well anyways i thought id get a small bike to mess around on, nutten special but i bought an orion. got it acouple days ago and i noticed that the whole bike is jolting when i put it in gear. i tinkered wit the clutch and that aint the problem.. also with the wheel in the air it spins slowly.. easy to stop thoe.. so yeah and advice would be gr8...

nah it's got nuttin to do with the chain . the whole wheel freespinz when in gear but clutch is in all the way. not a hell of alot but just enough ya know...does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the gearbox to fix this problem?

Plenty of bikes seem to do this, I would just ride it but you could check your clutch adjustment.

yeah already maxed clutch and it don't change a thing ey..i'm stumped

Don't worry about it, my bike does it and the other bike I rode recently did it too (i thought it was normal but i could be riding a time bomb waiting to explode).

cheerz for the feedbak but it aint the chain cause it's new and stretched a fair bit..that remindsm me i gotta tighten it b4 i ride again...

hey mate,
dont worry bout it, even big mx bikes do that, there's gotta be a certain amount of load on the clutch so it doesnt slip or rev to the heavens before it engages. And like you said its not spinning to fast so shouldnt be a problem.

cheers for that man saved me goin to the local moto shop and prolly gettin the same advice

na man nothing to doo with the chain! all bike jolt big and small! u may notice pitty's are worse then anyother

when you say you maxed out the clutch is that at your cable adjustment.
I had a similar problem so I took cable from linkage and marked it.
Then replaced the cable it was pulling in clutch only by about 4mm.
So I stuffed around and found a restricted area in cable (ie kink/bend) freed her up and problem gone.

Latest posts

Back