problem with petrol tap...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antdog07

Reaction score
hey i was just wondering does anyone else have trouble with there petrol tap when u turn it off does a lil petrol still keep coming out ??? well mine does and it goes into the white filter thing and then it just leaks out of there does piss out but just drops every 5 secs or 10 secs does anyone else have the same problem???????
what should i do?????
it is fine when it is running....

I had tap problems- mine was marked wrong- On was Off and Off was On

mine

mine is definently marked right but it is like it is not stoping it probley...??

mine is definently marked right but it is like it is not stoping it probley...??

Mine is like that, but its only an issue when i take the tank off. While its plugged in, its fine.

what would be the best way to stop it anyone got any clues?

yeah mate i had the same problem just get cable ties and tie it all up.. its gonna be gay to get them off though haha

try tightening the two screws on the face of the tap, should stop it from leaking. if it still leaks pull it off, pull the tap to pieces (remembering how it goes together) and get some master gasket and put that on it and put it all back together.

Latest posts

Back