protapers???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fear and

Reaction score
Hi im looking to buy some pro taper bars online but im after some high ones? im currently using bmx bars.
from what iv seen theirs high ones and low ones and every thing in between but i cant find product codes matched to images to know what imafter and what to buy, and my net thingo wont load up the pro taper site.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi im looking to buy some pro taper bars online but im after some high ones? im currently using bmx bars.
from what iv seen theirs high ones and low ones and every thing in between but i cant find product codes matched to images to know what imafter and what to buy, and my net thingo wont load up the pro taper site.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eBay sells a wide range of Pro Taper bars for around $70-$90.

There ya dude !! ebay is the best place to get them if you search for them on there you'll find them even cheaper... there $90 in the bike shops if they have them in stock...

these are a black pair !! but there will be Platinum Grey on ebay as well.. these were just the first pair that came up in a search...

pro taper handlebars thumpstar motovert crf50 dirtbike - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 06-Jan-09 10:32:35 AEDST)

I'm after a Silver set but can only find in the states which worked out to $120 delivered.. hopefully get them next week..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back