protective gear

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan25

Reaction score
Aus standard is all ya need for safety but as far as comfort goes you'll want to get your lid from a shop so you might get a chance to try it on. I passed up a $160 helmet (supplyed) for a $100 Nolan Grex because the more expensive one gave me a headache

Comfort is everything when it comes to helmets, apart from the safety aspect of coarse. I have a $500 Oneal helmet that sits on the shelf and never gets used coz my cheaper Axo is more comfortable. Its best to try on helmets first to get a good comfy fit.

thanks guys for the advice, im just wondering what other pieces of gear i must get, so far im going to get helmet,gloves, and goggles.

helmet, gloves and goggles are a good start, if you are going to get everything bit by bit there isnt all that much left! pants and jersey, and boots are the last thing left

All ive been using for the last 10 years is that nolan Grex lid (i know...should replace it every 2 years:eek: ),sunnies/goggles, long sleave shirts, jeans and steel cap boots. Thats all you should need for trail riding. If you plan on getting silly/racing/jumping then get all the proper gear

Latest posts

Back