proX 140cc VS demon 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V1ETBTKz

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I just draged againts a demon 125 i think and it recked me on the prox 140cc, is it because iam like 60 or 65KG and his 25 or 30KG? or the prox aint fast enoght cus his engine is a loncin, i not sure if his got eny modes but dam it looked stock, also does enybody know y that every time i rev it max out in 4th gear it starts to konk out a little? but if i dont rev it to the max its all right,e

aaaaaaaaahahahahaaaa i know yeah bloody hell, its stock bro, wait untill i get a pitpro and fix it up,

AHAHAHAHAHA, humiliation........
I didn't think a demon 125 could even beat a foxico!!
If you have a 140 and he has a shit loncin engine, either your bike isn't tuned, or you don't know how to ride properlly....
Even just a normal lifan 125 should beat a loncin 125...
Either that or he has some hot parts like race cam, or irk, or lighteed oil slinger etc.
Also the gearing, for a drag, its a shrt race, so get smaller front sprocket and larger rear and it will accelerate like a rocket, but the top speed will decrease...
Cheers.

Thanx bro, it wasnt realy a drag cus i was in low revs at 4th and he pasted my then i tryed giving it bup konk out a little, i will probaly drag it from the start this week, i will kick his ass lolz

Back