• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

psto for sale

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lets ride

Reaction score
hi all my is up for sale i cant find the lay out for the treat so sorry if its wrong
ITEM AND CONDITION:
psto, its in very good condition its a 160ho with v2 head with takegawa roller rockers and rebuilt only recently has only done one race that was at vcm last time we were there has a oko 26mm carby starts first kick

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
PRICE: $1500

REASON FOR SELLING :
built for racing and there are no races in nsw so really no need to keep it , im willing to swap for a crf 50

EXTRA INFO:

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
King hit central, please call or txt 0487745409

PICTURES:

Last edited by a moderator:
no mate if i dont sell the whole bike the motor will go into my z 50

mate id love to but it gets very expensive it cost me $500 a trip then if sthing goes wrong with the bike then no race i love the vcm but its to far to travel and my boy wants to watch me race and he cant at vcm but thanks mate if i dont sell it i migght be keen to have a couple of races there with you guys

gpx front fork they come standard have been serviced and standard rear this bike i love and looked after

Latest posts

Back