Psto frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt241

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanna know what you think.

I can get a brand new never been used psto frame and sub frame for $380 shipped to me .
They are same look as the lxr .

What are ur thoughts on the price ?

Cheers

Hey mate,

They are definitely a good frame, but for that price there are better options. I got myself a second hand PSTO tl140 roller for 300 bucks and that included all the fiddley things, linkage, pro tapers, yx160, etc

If your planning on building a bike from scratch I would advise against it. You are hands down better off getting a brand new bike and changing a few things or even better getting a second hand bike and completely re-doing it!

Here are both my experiences so far:

from scratch:
http://www.miniriders.com/china-builds/31236-carltons-custom-155z-crf70-build.html

from second hand roller:
http://www.miniriders.com/china-builds/38301-tommys-linkage-160cc-build.html

where can u get that from mate? and yeah do it!!

but, plus swingarm and forks not to mention the wheels tripple clamps... it would prolly be better and cheaper to get a roller or a s/hand bike and sell the engine

just dont pay that much for just frame and swinger
you would pay that if it had at least forks linkage and rear shock

offer him $150 for that

just dont pay that much for just frame and swinger
you would pay that if it had at least forks linkage and rear shock

offer him $150 for that

Judging by the post I don't swingarm is included in that amount. Cheapest place you'll get a brand new Linkage Swingarm of Pitster Pro/Motovert is Motorbike City for around $200+

Cheers guys . I already have my crf70 style bike with 160 in it .

Just looking for a different look on a bike and was going to get a frame and change everything over into the new frame and get what little parts I need .

It's actually from the china company that builds pitsterpros and psto.

The frame is only $120 but express shipping is $260

New frame will require new tank, seat, plastics, swingarm, linkage and rear shock. Could be a mission.

Have you considered getting all your parts from them and then getting the slowest shipping possible to keep costs down?

Also what website are you going through?

Yer I have thought about the other parts I need but I have the main stuff . Plastics and tank and seat arnt much $ .
I asked about slower shipping and it would be 30 to 60 days with no warranty .

Inbox me mate .

Your choice mate, I just gave my opinion :)

That 260 dollars just seems wasted, have you got a pic of your bike mate?

Yeah I know it's the $260 that's getting me .

I just can't find a frame anywhere else

If your changing from crf70 to a TTR style pit bike you will need:

frame ($360)

swingarm ($200)

shock ($250)

Plastics ($50)

Tank ($40)

Seat ($40)

Linkage ($200?)

That's a big big amount of money.....

Yer that's it mate. Sucks but yer that's what I want to do .

Be alright if I could find a cheap frame in aus already. Inbox me if you know of any .

I have a crf70 style bike I built and am currently building a TTR style Linkage pit bike from a PSTO frame.

There is just alot of differences, you would be best buying a second hand Motovert/PSTO or Pitster Pro, swapping over any parts to it you want to keep and then selling your old bike....

Alright sweet cheers for the advice and help man . Just have to find a second hand bike . I never see any around .
I originally wanted to buy the new crf110 plastics seat and
Tank and then fab up mounts to make them for the 70 frame .
But can't find anywhere to buy those yet either .

Yeah the crf110 is still very new and parts for them at this stage aren't too common.

If I see any bikes or bits that could be of use to you, I will let you know mate!

Latest posts

Back