• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Psto, LXR Linkage Race bike tbv2head 155cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmn thinking of keeping it actually.. Or well certainly not for 800 :p Going to order a pipe that fits from dhz and take her up to the farm and build a track for it and maybe some vcm if i have the dosh..

Zac please tell Stu wtf bike can use big wheels. Atomic reign is the only one I can think of

Lxr 14 or psto did make a big wheel model

pretty sure there is heaps of room for more wheels.. i wouldn't go for them personally for track work

Okay wanting a way out of pitbikes.
1300 item condition has changed.
Not sure of the issue could be easily as simple as the shift drum or something.

New oko 26mm carb and cam chain and piston and rings did hardly 20 minutes riding and then it did not engage second correctly. So top end is literally approx 1hr or less old still engages 1st, 3rd and 4th
Carby is jetted perfectly.. could even go a little leaner..
Comes with jets..
+Brand new oil. not that that matters now.

Reasonable Offers may be considered.

Sold,
Cant say im glad to see the end of her (in my hands) But i am glad to be able to get my wr parts and someone enjoy what is a epic combo that took me quite a while to build and will enjoy seeing it in someone else's possession who will enjoy it as much as i did building it. :p
1229845_633355410018699_1682599180_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back