Puppy's ears, tail cut off in cruel attack.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
makedonski watch ur language bro.. ur not mad cause u swear nd no one else does..

im not condoning animal cruelty with what im going to be saying here....

firstly, what has happened to this dog is sickening. thats humans for you, huh? theres always one sicko out there, preying on the defenceless...be it an animal, a child, or just someone building a house...
so, no, i dont like seeing this sort of crap.

but. i grew up around minifoxies, and theyd always had their tails cropped. they look goddamn weird with tails now its illegal to do so...but to all the animal liberationist greenie wankers that made it illegal, i ask...have you ever seen the mess it makes when your dogs tail gets caught in a door? no. they havent. and i know id rather have my puppy put through a brief pain when its blind and deaf than hear the howls of pain, see the blood, and pay the bills too have a vet remove the damaged parts when an accident does happen... though this puppy was obviously past the blind and deaf stage, so...it woulda hurt. a lot.

mastiffs have their tails cropped. dobermans have their tails and ears cropped. pigs have their tusks cut out witha pair of sidecutters. chickens have half their beak removed. all for valid reasons in todays society and mass production of animal based products...oh, and bull calfs have their balls cut off with a razor blade, get branded, lambs have their tails and balls cut off, the list goes on. and these arent one offf things, they happen daily, worldwide...

what happened to this puppy is sick still, cause obviously someone did it either for some perverse pleasure, or theyre just retarded. anyway, thats my gripe.... its one puppy in a list of several million puppies, only this one got the medias attention...

toughen up, take off the rose tinted glasses and see that life isnt all cotton wool and fairy floss... its hard. very hard. and the strongest survive...

there's a big difference between ear/tail cropping and what was done to this puppy, ear/tail cropping when done right doesn't hurt the dog, I wouldn't do it but I don't mind others doing it. Cutting off a dogs ears and tail with a pair of scissors is torture and anyone who does that deserves to live their life in never ending pain. You can see from the pictures that they weren't attempting to cut them off for the usual reasons, they just wanted to hurt him, unless of course like you said they are just completely retarded.
But I know what ya mean I've seen videos of asians killing dogs for food, the dogs live their life in pain locked up in a cage where they can't even move/sit or do anything, seriously, imagine a dog standing there the cage was less than half the size of the free standing dog. then, when it's time to slaughter them they use light planks of wood to beat the dog to death, it's not just one blow and bam dead they hit the dog for minutes at a time while they yelp in pain. so yeah what happened to this puppy was NOTHING compared to what happens to dogs over the world daily, but it's still sick and whoever did it deserves to suffer 10fold, and I would happily deliver that pain to them.

I know exactly what your both saying and there are many other animals treated cruely all over the world. I hate all forms of animal cruelty because there is just no excuse for it.

The lost dogs home have been bombarded with offers of adoption for this pup and im sure he will go to a good home. Its amazing what a little bit of media coverage can do. Now they just need to catch the offender.

We will never no how much pain the animal is going through, whether there gettin their nuts, tails or skin pulled of there arses (mulesing)

When a rings put around a lambs balls you dont see him screaming in agony like we would if we had one around ours. they mighten show pain but im sure there thinkin 'if i had a knife id cut more than his balls of'.

Iv had personal experiances

Crutching time on a farm i work for. Fellas i work for came across a ram that still had his nuts in tacked. we dragged him into the shearin shed, shit no razor so out comes the shearing comb. rip straight down his nut stack, pulled em out and cut em of with the comb.

Now i didnt do this, i had no control over it. but as headsmess says harden up and get over it thats what i had to do.

he went back out into the mob with blood dripin form his arse.

Im not for it but when your workin on a farm these things get past down from generation to generation.

You only need one generation to change the way we do things.

Last edited:
A 32-YEAR-old man from St Albans has been arrested over the attack but his name has not been released yet. He has gone in to hospital for psychiatric assessment.

there was a girl in america who roasted her lesbian lovers cat.
she put it in a oven at 220degrees and roasted it.
she said that the cat started crying and hitting on the oven door and it was unbearable to hear so she left.
this oly just happened recently and she got chared with 1 year in jail..

man picture it in your head its sooo slack and the cat was only like 1 month old.
poor kitty

well you gotta feel for my mate then thump... his dad is a butcher and loves em... for years his mum battered em up and told the kids it was FISH and they all LOVED IT !!!! then one day she didnt batter them and served em up. needless to say they all said 'whats this crap' the answer came back 'fish, you eat this all the time, you love this in batter'

true story.

well you gotta feel for my mate then thump... his dad is a butcher and loves em... for years his mum battered em up and told the kids it was FISH and they all LOVED IT !!!! then one day she didnt batter them and served em up. needless to say they all said 'whats this crap' the answer came back 'fish, you eat this all the time, you love this in batter'

true story.

Now thats another form of cruelty :p That is just wrong on so many levels.

Now thats another form of cruelty :p That is just wrong on so many levels.

hehehe yeah but when i first heard it from him i must have laughed for 10 minutes str8...

Hahaha well last night we got turned off our dinner while watching Master chef coz they were cookin up lambs brains. Didnt look to appetizing to me.

Yeah well it wasn't so bad for you THUMP, at least your spaghetti bolognaise didn't resemble the brains..... my gnocci in a white chicken creamy sauce was just a little too much.
Each little piece of gnocci started to look like a little lamb's brain. Quickest loss of appetite I've ever had. :(

true story.

ah, what a lovely world we live in now...the main fare in hospital after getting something like, say, tonsils removed WASNT icecream:eek: but sheep brains.... nice n soft... (from my mates father who had the priviledge of such gourmet delicacies:p(and my own mother)....also the same guy that would bring a whole OX TONGUE to school and eat it with some relish in front of everyone....no wonder hitler tried exterminating his people:p)

um, yeah, i was going to mention crutching/mulesing but forgot the word.... but, still, better than a fly blown sheep... just like the tails.... yes, city slickers! sheep really have tails at birth! long floppy ones!

um....what else? interesting to see that the aborigional settlements are full of stray dogs, running around, diseased, full of worms...why? cause the castration costs are prohibitive(bring on the booze!) and well, how did they originally castrate the dingo pups? guess:)

with their teeth. yes, the elders used their teeth.... but that was wrong, and now they know better, and just dont bother at all... though, what they did to each other for initiation rites was pretty, um....disturbing.... but, we forget...culture to one race is downright sick to another.... see above, regards ox tongues....

im gunna have some great rants on this thread unless i cut my hands off....

good to see the culprit was caught though...st albans? or st alberns? but dont worry, hell get the best medical treatment, be released, and...watch out puppies.... always happens... dont agree? i shall start listing names of released murderers that went on to kill again if so

:) bon appetite:)

Headsmess we gotta hook you up with a VIP membership coz you always write great posts ;). Dvdrip is on the list aswell.

And yes it was in St Albans which is my backyard and were I grew up. There is a lot of scum around the area but this guy is high up on the list. I know what your talkin about with released offenders going on to offend again and thats a whole other issue. The list of names would be endless.

Last edited:
that's the western suburbs for ya, I thought this would have been the work of retarded 16 year olds wearing crip/blood colours and tagging payphones trying to hard..... but a 32 tear old!!! he must be seriously deranged and full of hate,
I still think there's the possibility that while he passed the cracky around with his tweaker mates they told him how easy it is to crop a staffy at home for free, realized it was a big mistake and ditched him, I hope his name becomes well known so he's never able to go anywhere where people won't know who he is, surely he'll get what he deserves eventually ?

that's the western suburbs for ya, I thought this would have been the work of retarded 16 year olds wearing crip/blood colours and tagging payphones trying to hard..... but a 32 tear old!!! he must be seriously deranged and full of hate,
I still think there's the possibility that while he passed the cracky around with his tweaker mates they told him how easy it is to crop a staffy at home for free, realized it was a big mistake and ditched him, I hope his name becomes well known so he's never able to go anywhere where people won't know who he is, surely he'll get what he deserves eventually ?

Nah the west is the best but like everywhere we have our fair share of psychos and unstable people.
Im sure his name and address will be known soon enough and I know a lot of the locals will not welcome him back to kindly.

I'm not saying the west is s#!t but yea lots of scum...
I hope this doesn't just disappear like most other crimes, I wanna know everything that happens to this bastard

I can understand torture to humans because of hate or some other stupid reason, but i cant understand why you would torture an animal. Its completely pointless.

Latest posts

Back