PZ19 for a SR70C

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Csartain87

Reaction score
I purchased a used sr70c for 200, With broken throttle tube and leaky carb (after 3 to 5 kicks, it started and went full throttle), I replaced throttle tube and cable, bought a PZ19 off of Amazon which says it's for 50cc through 125cc. Looks like the sr70c had a 16mm carb originally. Now with the 19mm installed I crank it about 10 times before it starts, I have to apply throttle to keep it going and it bogs down and dies when I release the throttle. I've spent a few hours messing with the idle screw and air/fuel screw with no success. I tried 1 1/4 turns through 2 1/2 turns and have had no success. Verified spark and compression. Seems to be fuel related. I'm going to open up the PZ19 and clean and verify the jet sizes. Does anyone know what jet sizes I should have for a 19mm carb on a 70cc motor? Thanks.

Whats the spark plug look like? Tan or black? I would assume the pilot jet is too large. (Running too rich) Im not 100% but im guessing you would want a smaller pilot jet.
What size is the pilot jet you have in the new carb?

Latest posts

Back