Qld fuzz whats the go??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranga

Reaction score
here it is

on the way home i was driving doing 50ks in a 60 zone due to traffic and out of no where a cop just ramdomly pulls out and puts its lights on and i pull ova.. thinking this is just a random breath test which i have no problem with they are doing there jobs....

i pull ova cop walks around my car checks rego label come to my window and says

" THE REASON WHY I HAVE PULLED YOU OVER TONIGHT SIR IS BECAUSE YOUR WEARING A HOOD"

(it has been cold a night in qld lately and my car has no heater in it)

i said " WHATTTTTTT ur joking"

"he said " No sir it would be affecting your view"

i said " go down to KURABY (massive muslam area not that i am agenst muslums) and use would have a field trip"

he then wrote me a ticket for being rude to a police office $110 bucks

i drove off with my hood on back to the police staton and made complaint and they discharge the fine...

what are police doing thses days ??? dont they have better things to do ????

!!! i was thinking of putting my hood on while driving yesterday morning ..

that is pretty retarted thoo!

i had a prob like that i was in the wrong and the right ridng my bike home down a dirtroad when the bmw1100 comes outta no where so i assumed it was a servillian i kept goin at my buisness and when i turn onto my street and this bike comes up beside me screamin pull over so i do and this guy gets off his bike doesnt say his name and that then starts takin my details and pics of me and the bike and then ask y why i tryin to get away from him and im like who are you?and he starts rabblin on about shit and 2 weeks later a 910$ FINE IN THE MAIL GRRRRRR i was pissed so i complained to the cop station and turns out he was a unmarked police bike officer from brunswick and i was like to them y the hell was he up here abusing me?but ohwell i was in the wrong

sounds like a wanker coppa that's waaack .... down here in the mountains they banned the beanie in pubs during the snow season because everyone looks the same.

Cops look at anyone in a hoody as a gangster I reckon ....sounds like ya got a wanker though.

2 Friday nights went for a cruise with my dad in his 1970 El Camino..
We went and got pizza and went to Harry's diner.. Its was empty as! So off we went to Munchies at Acacia Ridge and had a look around met up with a few mates and so on...

Well on our way home we were cruising along and we spotted coppers behind us.. They come up beside us stared at me and quickly slow down. They drop back, cut in behind us and then put the lights on..

We pull over and Dad hops out.. Asks whats going on blah blah blah.. They want to see the driver, Dad says that's me (him). they stare and go oh. Then they ask "how old is the person in the car" dad goes "oh 15" and they are like "hes a bit young to drive" dad goes "yeah and he wouldn't be driving this.."

Whole time these to chick cops were thinking i was the one driving...

Haha got to love American Muscle.. And LHDs..

I think the copperz are getting dumber..

Shouldnt have had 50 cent cranked ranga hahahah what a load of shit... Coming from drift scene to mini bikes seems cops will just about anything to make a quick buck these....

But seriously thats bs!

thats rough dude, I got pulled up twice on the week end, I was deso driver on saturday night, cops pulled us over and tried to pin me for absolutely anything, P plates,tyres, lights were "to dim", my rego sticker doesnt stick so I have CLEAR contact underneath it they said that would obstruct my vision. Got off with no fines after about a half hour arguing with them.

But I have honestly never met a bad cop untill this bloke pulled me over. Ive always been pro police but this guy showed me how they will try and fine you just because they are in a bad mood, or they dont like the look of you.

2 Friday nights went for a cruise with my dad in his 1970 El Camino..
We went and got pizza and went to Harry's diner.. Its was empty as! So off we went to Munchies at Acacia Ridge and had a look around met up with a few mates and so on...

Well on our way home we were cruising along and we spotted coppers behind us.. They come up beside us stared at me and quickly slow down. They drop back, cut in behind us and then put the lights on..

We pull over and Dad hops out.. Asks whats going on blah blah blah.. They want to see the driver, Dad says that's me (him). they stare and go oh. Then they ask "how old is the person in the car" dad goes "oh 15" and they are like "hes a bit young to drive" dad goes "yeah and he wouldn't be driving this.."

Whole time these to chick cops were thinking i was the one driving...

Haha got to love American Muscle.. And LHDs..

I think the copperz are getting dumber..

Hahahahaha stupid coppers

ranga: thats absolute BS i wear my hoodie everywhere haha, i got called a hoodlem the other day from some old guy haha was funny.

>pointless post<

this is in nsw but im sure you can feel my pain

how many cops does it take to defect a ute...

Attachments

• Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 07052009.jpg
    07052009.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 25
^^^^^ hahahhahahahahaha unlucky

yeh i was in my ute..

and no 50cent cranking hahaha i did have metallica cranking....

but i seen them like 100m away and i new they where going to pin me... i just made my car back to stock due to defects so i knew i was right in that area...

i got a $100 fine for riding my pushy on a footpath at night. said that i didnt have any lights on me (which i didnt) and looked drunk! im not sure why huffy or which ever company it was put reflectors on bikes if coppers wouldnt let me ride with 'em. how often do ya see a fifteen year old on the bagpipes?

hahah! last time cops saw me riding down the road at 3am with no light/reflectors/helmet they just rolled up next to me and screamed out GET OFF THE F@#KING ROAD!!!!! and sped off

I know its not related to the thread but I have to say that yellow cop car looks farkin sweet, I've never seen yellow before. We have red,blue,green and purple but damn im going to the cop shop today to tell them to get a yellow car WOW haha.

hahaha i was thinkin that. if the lights were more subtle, it'd sneak up behind ya pretty well

a hood obscures your vision?:eek: next thing you know, theyll pull bike riders over cus helmets obscure vision as well...:p

stupid pigs.

and talkin bout funny coloured cop cars.... you think theyd use a colour that doesnt scream out COP for their unmarkeds, huh? anything thats bright purple and DOESNT have any stickers pin striping etc, means cop....and the extra aerial is always a good give away:p

hmmm, i was riding down my local windy road, behind two cars and a van.... van doing like 30 in a 60 zone...so i overtook the two cars, and get behind the van...next thing i know, car behind me whips on his lights:eek:

pulled over, and he just drives past me, wagging his finger...musta been a D in his personal car....two days left of my good driving bond thingy as well... lucky!

same damn road ive been done on twice in a row....

Latest posts

Back