QUESTION FOR ALL!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a push on carb, so a rubber adaptor as same as a OKO runs, OKO is a 26mm where the mikuni is a 22, check tbolt out for what you need.

Pretty sure it's a fake Vm dude, real ones goes for over $150... But in saying that, some fakes are nearly as good as the real thing, others are rubbish so be careful!

It seems like a good buy, but i havent seen a mikuni copy 22mm, the pic in mention is def a 26mm http://tboltusa.com/store/mikuni-22mm-carb-p-375.html in this link you can even see 26mm written on the intake near the o-ring, thats not to say they dont sell the same carb as that but in a 22mm size, but if it is a 26 there selling i reckon it would be to big for your engine. I ran the 19mm mikuni on my 125 lifan with high comp piston and big valves and it was great, always delivered enough fuel for the highest revs and speed i could get out of it, and the front wheel literally would not stay down, alot of people would say its to small but its not, bigger is not always better, this carb is a performance carb compared to the std junk 19s.19mm Mikuni Carburetor

it says 22mm and i know the picture says 26 but if there advertising it as 22mm then they might just re use the picture... and im in the states

Latest posts

Back