question for big an small bike ridaz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
ok fellas, well i take it from reading this forum an checking out your pics (sick bike pics) alot of you guys ride big an small bikes an i was wondering what do you spend your money on do you prefure to mod your big or small bike an what do you spend more time riding ??

I've only got small bikes ... big bikes dont interest me, i can have more fun hitting a 30 foot jump on a pit bike and if i crash bad, good chance i'll still be walking around the next day.

I had a big off on my mates 660 raptor quad and never touched the bloody thing again i couldn't move for 3 days.

i mod my pitty and just got my 250 for trail rides and quick cheap transport for wen i get my licence but i love ridin miniz there heaps funner

i only have a pitbike but if i did have a big bike i would much rather spend the money on the pitbike coz the stuff is so much cheaper,

yo binky whats wrong with the orion?

same as eichkay, i only own small rides but have ridden my mates crf450 and it wasnt really as entertaining for me. i would rather make my 125 mini off the hook then spend it on a big bike if i had one.

yea you can have a fairly awsome pit bike, for a third of the price of a stock big bike ($3000 vs $9000) roughly

I race big bikes so that is what my money is spent on. my pit bike is something I have for fun and to get away from serious riding, they are good fun but I will always prefer riding my big bike.

im the same as CRANKIN, i prefer to ride my big bikes but i also luv riding my pitty i spend more time an money on my big bikes i enjoy it more cause of the hight of the bike an the power of them
i ride my pitty for mucking around on an riding around the streets an some late riding lol

I ride 'big' bikes on road, but i find the smaller bikes alot more fun in the dirt. ATM im limited to a 250 but ive taken my dads bike for a ride, and im upping to a 600 in a few months if i can scrap up the cash.

Latest posts

Back